Time alone

It was morning,finally.Harry got out of bed and into the kitchen.He then saw nobody in there only Hermione reading her book in the table."good morning "I said trying to smile to her."good morning " she said in a depressed way "I'm going back to sleep" she said but I got her arm and puller her body into my chest I loved being body to body with her she felt warm,so warm not even close to a fireplace warm.She looked at me puzzled when she tried pulling aways I grabbed her again and pulled her to me right when she was about to open her mouth to talk I kissed her.
It was the best feeling I could ever get, her soft light pink lips touched mine I went a deep further so I put my tongue inside of her mouth exploring it.She put her arms around my neck and I on her waist.
She then chuckled,so I carried her bridal style back to my room as soon as we got there I closed the door locket it and pushed her into the bed.
She laid there grinning.I jumped on top of her,and started to kiss, breath, and suck on her neck.She lifted up her head giving me more entrance then went back to her mouth I kissed harder while she kissed depper.
I put my hand on her thigh making her moan.
'Oh I love it when she does that' I thought to myself I then lifted up her shirt she chuckled as I saw that she was wearing a black lace bra,then I gave her a warm smile.
"Beautiful" I said
"That's not fair!"she said pulling up my shirt.I grinned.
"Now it's fair" she said
I started to breathe on her body to her neck all the way down her stomach.Making her moan in pleasure.
"Harry......Harry" she said

"Mhm" I said as I started sucking and sending kisses to her neck

"We need to leave soon" she said

"Bloody classes "I said making her giggle.