To infinity and beyond

So this is completely random. I just wanted to write something about Rikara's morning romance.

You can see this as a continuation of The Guy I met on Whisper.

But this can be read as a stand alone too

*_*_*_*

I woke up opening my eyes immediately closing them again. "Oh shit" I muttered softly while opening again them trying to adjust to the sunlight.

I yawned and looked around to see Om looking at me. There was a beam of sunlight on him making him look handsome as ever.

"Oh, so my queen is finally awake?" He asked with a cheeky smile while squinting his eyes because of the sunlight.

I groaned and said "Phirse, Om?(Again, Om?) Will you ever quit watching me sleep?"

"Tumhe kaise pata ki main tumhe dekh raha tha? (How did you know that I watching you?) Maybe I was just....umm... He laughed. "Nevermind you know me too well" he said and winked at me moving a little closer to me.

I sofly punched his arms. "Look at you Om! You don't even feel sorry about it! How many times I have told you not to? It is not pretty to...."

"That's true...it is not pretty, it is beautiful. You look like a Goddess, you know that?" He said and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and moved closer to him and wrap my hands around his waist. He moved furthur close and joins his forehead with me and sang "Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahi, Tujhe zameen pe bulaaya gaya hai mere liye."

I pulled a bit away and placed a soft kiss on his lips "I love you, never ever forget that."

He smiled. "There is no way I will ever forget that my love."

I smiled and kissed him pulling him closer. As he kissed me back I could still feel the butterflies in my stomach. It always felt like the first time we kissed. Oh I could never over his kisses! He repositioned us, so that I was on top of him while kissing him. He softly cupped my cheeks and passionately kissed me. I giggled and slowly pulled away.

Om pouted. "Riiii....Why did you stop? I was enjoying that..."

"But Om I'm hungry...I want foo"

He placed a finger on my lip. "Sshh! Talk no more! I have the greatest plan ever!"

Okay....Om having his 'great' plans? Let's see where this goes.

"Okay then...let me put on some clothes first then lets see your plan."

I slowly crawled off him and put on my night robe while he wore his pyjamas.

As I was walking to the kitchen I saw Om take out his laptop and search for something. Apparently he got what he was searching, as because there was a huge smile on his face and turned the screen so that I could see what it showed.

"A recipe for crepes! Now that is seriously not a bad idea!"

"Hey! My ideas are never bad!"

"Yeah true...they are even worse."

I giggled and Om playfully hit my arm.

"That's not funny!"

"Achha what about the great plan you suggested last mon..."

He quickly covered my mouth leaving unable to finish my sentence.

"Let's not go there, babe!"

I smirked at my silent victory while he read out the recipe. As I poured everything in the bowl mixing it I saw Om leave his laptop and enter the kitchen. Then, I felt his arms snake around my waist and God, I loved that feeling.

I leaned back on his chest a little bit and kept his chin on top of my head.

As the ingredients were well mixed, I put on the stove to make some crepes while Omkara was jumping around the kitchen dancing as of course he would get eat some crepes.

Trust him to be a child!

As I put the crepes on the plate I turned to him. "Om if you stop dancing then I have some crepes for you"

He sat down immediately. "I'm ready Ri. Give some crepes with nutella!"

I smiled as I kept one of the two plates. "Here you go my King" I winked.

He smiled back and said "Thank you my queen"

As I sat down I watched him eating. He looked so beautiful, and so perfect...and mine, all mine.

Omkara had filled every void in my life. He was everything I wanted. He was loving, caring, mature yet behaved like a kid but understood me like no other.

As I started eating I kept occaoccasionally glanicing at him. After a while he understood as I had stopped eating and was looking at me.

"Stop checking me out and eat, baby"

I took another bite and looked at him.

"What are you thinking about, love?"

"You." I replied slightly smiling.

He raised his eyebrow slightly smirking. "What about me?"

"You make me really happy, Om" I said with a glint of tears in my eyes.

He came over to me and hugged me. "You make me the happiest too my love" he whispered in my ears.

I took a deep breath and looked at him in his eyes.

"I love you so much and thank you. Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me. You were the light that I needed to push back the darkness. Since the day I married you, you've always saved me from falling figuratively and literally."

Both of us slightly laughed at that.

"You mean so much to me. I cannot imagine my life without you. I wait for you all day and crave for your attention. Never have I ever wanted 24*7 attention untill you. You are my anchor, my sunshine my lifeline and my sole reason to stay alive. I may have loved before but after you I can never love again. I love you."

"Tumne hamein bebas kiya
Dil ne hamein dhokha diya
Uff tauba jeena kitna dushvar ho gaya
Hum sochte hi reh gaye aur pyar ho gaya"

When I fininished talking he simply hugged me and held me tightly. He kept whispering 'I love you' to me as he peppered numorous kisses all over my face. "Ri, my love, you don't how much you make me happy and I think I can never express how grateful I am to have you in my life. So thank you to you too"

I smiled and pressed my lips against his, loving the feel of our lips meeting together.

After a while I pulled myself from him and looked at him.

"I love you. To infinity....." I started.

He grinned and finished my sentence.

"....and beyond."

*_*_*_*

If you liked the update please leave a vote and comment.