i love you too *part 3*

warning: there will be some smut in this chapter. reading this is on your own choise. this chapter also has a weird twist to the story. enjoy!

Dipper's Pov:

  "yes you fainted, you contacted me through thoughts. i don't know how but you did" Bill said. i could hear a tint of him being worried about it, but i don't ask. "you don't need to ask" Bill says. kinda giving my a shock. i forgot for a second that he is able to read minds. "sorry" i say. "why you being sorry for it? it happens. but i have a question. do you know any how you did it?" Bill said, scaringly showing no expression to what he asked. "no i don't. is something worng?" i say, worried, knowing it's nothing good.. (or is it?) "no it's nothing. oh well i made bacon and egg for you, now eat before it gets to cold. i need to go somewhere for abit, you should get some sleep" Bill said, trying not to show that he's abit worried. i nod and start eating.

after i ate the breakfast i walked up to my old bedroom, when i get stopped by the sound of Bill saying "not there. not yet". i'm confused but head to the guest bedroom and ordly fall asleep right away.

Bill's POV: 

i wait till he fall asleep to go to the same bedroom as Dipper was in. i pick him up and carefully put a sleeping spell over him to make sure he don't awaken in my arms. i think for myself while i walk to the spot so i could teleport the rest of the way. i should becareful using my powers as i weaken, but it's worth it if i make my Pinetree happy. we're in a mansion i build a few years ago a few hours away from gravity falls. i feel Dipper moving in my arms. 'is it already wearing off?' i think to myself. it should be this fast. wait. is he. 

he is slowly waking up in my arm, so i walk to the bedroom and lay him down on the bed and leave the room with a note at the bed. saying "dear Pinetree, don't be scared i brought you here and you can have a look around. i will be i the room across the bedroom, make sure to bring towels and clean shirts and boxers and a yes. love Bill."

Dipper's POV:

i awake in this large room with white wall and a huge king size bed i look around before i begin panicking. i see a note at the bed and calm down when i see the handwriting. it's Bill's handwriting. i read the note in a horry hoping he put where he was. not noticing the last part to bring. i walk to the closet and pick out two white shirts and a pair of boxers one black one red.

i then carefully walk out the room and open the door to the other room across. not ready to see Bill i get a shock and drop on the floor. looking around i see a pool. we're in a poolroom. "put down the things over there i have something for you" Bill said. i get up and put the clothes and towels on a chair nearby. i then turn around and see Bill on one knee behind me. "Dipper Pines. will you make me the happiest man on planet earth and marry me?" Bill askes while taking out a case for a ring from his pocket and open the ring case with a marriage ring. i fall on the floor crying and grab him by the neck and kiss him passoinately and then let go. having tears streaming my cheeks and a huge smile i look at Bill. or at least try. "is that a yes?" Bill cockely asks "Y-yes! yes i will marry you!" i answer and kiss him again, unknown to how close to the pool edge we were. we both fall in at my little jump while still kissing. clothes on and all now soaked wet.

after we get up from the pool water we change into only boxers and i finish first and just jump head in, and after comes Bill. "uhm... Pinetree? how are you feeling about being in water right now?" Bill asked. "what a weird question but i'm fine with being in the water. why? WOAH!" i suddenly feel something warp around my leg and look down, and see a tail and right away feel on my head. ears. and i a furry? i get up from the water, and so does Bill. i can see he is trying not to laugh at me. atleast he tries. "i can make it fair." *poof* a snap of his fingers and he has the same but in diffrent colors. i suddenly feel weird and Bill just smirks like he knows what's wrong.

"what is it you're smirking so widely about?" i ask and clench my stomach, it hurts. "oh~ nothing special" i know he knows something is up but i won't ask.

i stand up and grab a towel and warp it around me and walk out of the poolroom and suddenly hear Bill whispering "oh, so he's an omega that's why he has this reaction after i turned. i know that i'm a alpha. so this should be fun." i easily heard him and now i understood it. i am in heat.. I'M IN HEAT! i run in the bedroom and close the door behind me, locking the door and sits in front of the door hoping that Bill wouldn't try and get in and surprisingly he didn't but i could smell that he was outside the door. "now don't enjoy yourself to much alone in there" i hear him saying. he defently knew what was going on. i knew he also had a hard time keeping out from the smell of me being in heat. but i'm glad he tries. "ARGH! ngh! i hurts Bill... please help me" i say not meaning to say that out loud but apparently i did, which was to keyword of him teleporting in here.

"please be gentle...." i say not knowing what was about to happen. i had a boner and it felt like one touch and i would burst.

"i will try" Bill kindly says. and starts kissing me, while picking me up and lay us both on the bed him topping me between my legs, still kissing eachother passionately i try and flip us over so i'm topping, but i fail as i rub my throbing member against Bill's member i let out a moan through the kiss. Bill soon breaks the kiss and smirk and the sight of me panting and my body craving sexual attention.

A/N: sorry, not sorry. for the end here. the next will be full smut. did you enjoy? please leave a comment of what you think their sexual activity should be? any fetish or play they should do? and please leave a comment other story ideas you would like to see.

did you enjoy? bye

- Adrian