Jelix

Felix POV:

(Ps: it starts when there at the movies)
"aaaa", we screamed. I put my hand in the bucket of popcorn and I feel something; I grave this something with force and pull; turns out it was Jack's hand.

"Awe, nearly detached my skin from my hand", Jack says in pain

He notices a burse and walks out the theater. "Jack where you going the movie just started", I ask him.

Mark walks out with Wade and asks the same question. I don't respond and I turn to Jack but he's not their.
I walk in to the theater with Mark and Wade and wondered why did he leave.
I am worried but I didn't want to show the guys that I'm weak and soft so you know gotta keep up with them memes bros.
At the end of the movie when the lights turned on I saw Jack's phone on the seat.

Jack POV:

'I left once mark and Wade came out , I left for two reasons, my hand hurts and ...' I thought to myself but then I noticed that my phone was missing.
"Oh snap !!! Theirs no way it's still at the movies." I go back to the movies hoping the guys aren't their.
The guy at the ticket booth lets me through for 5 mins and I tried to find my phone. It was no where to be found. I left the theater in anger and went straight home.

Felix POV:
I'm at Jacks front porch waiting for him to give him his phone , I didn't want to leave it in the mail box because I don't trust people.
Theirs a chair , I sit on it patiently.
1hr later
"Oh shit! It's that boi!!" Jack says in a very happy mood.
I wake up and said, " oh your finally here, here's your phone, you left it at the movies"
"OH THANKS !!! What a relief I didn't want to buy another one!" He said with the biggest smile, he jumped and hugged me tightly he's not short but he's not taller then me , it was adorable I blush, then push him off me.

Jack POV:

"Want to go inside for a snack of something to drink?" I asked , I want him to say yes but it is night time and it's ok if he says no, I would understand.
"Umm sure" he said
My eyes gotten bigger.
I opened the door and headed straight to the kitchen. "What you want to drink?"
"A shot of fire ball please." He answered
I completed his request and gave him a shot. I took one as well.
7 mins later
Theirs 5 shot cups on the table and a drunk Felix on the chair . Turns out Felix is not good with Alcohol. I grab him and try to carry him to the couch.
It took time but I did it anyway.
"W...whhhy did you leave th..e theater early?" His drunken self asked me .
I answered thinking that he won't remember anything, "my pants gotten tighter and their was a bulge, I was embarrassed because I thought you saw it."

Felix POV:

Next morning
"My head , it hurts , what happened?"
"You got drunk last night and couldn't hold down your Alcohol, weakling" Jack said.
Jack was in the kitchen,I walked to the fridge, grabbed some milk and ham and cheese to make a sandwich, " morning" I said cheerfully
"Morning" he says back .
"When we were at the theater, why did you leave?" I asked him smiling
He tried to avoid eye contact with me and wash dishes, "oh cuz my hand hurt and I had a bruise cuz of you, but it's ok."
"You sure?" I asked with an even bigger smile.
I get closer to him
"Yes I'm sure , now lay off my back !" Jack says in a feisty tone.
I pin him down to the counter and say to his ear in a whisper, "that's not what a green bird told me last night!"
I slide my left hand down his chest to his pants and already felt a bulge, I thought to myself 'I turn him on'

Jack POV:

I blush once he whispered in my ear. My pants got tighter then before. His chest was up against my back, his bro was up against my rear. My sam became bigger. It felt so surreal.
Then I remembered I told him reason number 2 of why I left the theater.
I didn't think he would remember it but he did.
His hand slides down my chest to my pants. He rubs my bulge and low down his other hand to unbutton me. He takes off my pants.
He turns me around with force, picks me up and sits me on the counter. He kisses my left thigh and then the right . He licks my sam through my boxers, he pulls sam out and starts to deep throat. "Mmm, Fel..x".
my boner became bigger and started to twitch, "aaaaaaaw"I yelled in pain and satisfaction.

Felix POV:

"Oh he has a sensitive cock" I think to myself.
"Sorry baby let me heal you" I say in such a gentil voice.
I grabbed his shaft and rubbed up and down repeatedly. I spit at it and looked into his blue green-ish eyes , "ohhhhh baby , fuuuuuuu....k" he moans, he bites his lips.
Pre cum is coming out , i lick it off the tip , i start to suck on the tip , I can see him closing his eyes in satisfaction.
Jack gets off the counter and takes off all of my clothing quick and sucks on my member. Jack knows what's he's doing , he made my eyes row back twice. I grab him roughly turned him around and bended him over. I played with his entrance, one finger first, I spit on his hole to lube it up. I inserted 3 fingers roughly .
" AAAAAAAA FUCK YES LIKE THAT" he yells , my member started to twitch, that yell of jacks gotten me Hornier.
I inserted my member in his entrance slowly, I thrust slow and slowly going faster.
" OH OH OH YEAH FUUUU OH FUCK" he moans
" fuck you like that " I say
" yeah daddy!" He respondes
I slowly start to slow down and he says "speed up a little more baby , mmmmm Oh fuck !!! Speed is key"
I fucked him , I fucked him fast and rough.
" I'm going to cu....u...mm" jack juices all over the counter.
I exit my member and start to pleasure my self fast.
Jacks gets on his knees and faces up under my member.
"Fuuuuucccckkkkkkk" I yelled
I jummed all over jacks face and some in his mouth , he swallowed some of it. Jack places my member in his mouth and he kept sucking on it .
We left the kitchen area to the couch still naked.
"That was exhilarating" he says in a smile .
" yes , yes it was " I said out of breath

Jack POV:

"I'm not normally attractive to people" I said randomly out loud.
"You are to me" he told me with a serious face, it made me blush. I felt special.
"Wanna go out ? On a date?" I asked him
I didn't say a word and just stared at me and blushed , his pasty cheeks turned red.
I asked him " yes or no ???????"

(Hi guys I'm faniplier, and hope you guys enjoy this fanfic, I did not make this alone a best friend of mine helped me her name is pewdieseptiplier175 on Instagram and the same way it's spelled here. She's awesome and so sweet guys check her out and follower her guys 😊❤️😄, thanks guys for reading our story, catch you guys on part 2 bye bye)