❝ It's hard to look at other faces when I only want to see yours

❝ It's hard to look at other faces when I only want to see yours. ❞

C H A P T E R
X

"Take this."

Staring ahead a frown become of my face, looking at the pink haired boy standing in front of me, with his cheeks flushed and his head low he kept his hand out as sighing I narrowed my eyes at the medicine in his hand.

"Are you crazy?"

I murmured in a hoarse voice as we stepped back together making space for the coming rush of students.

"It's a hangover medicine. It will help you throughout the day."

Jimin spoke smugly running his tongue along the crease of his lips, rolling my eyes I shut my locker with a bang that caused the boy's eyes to snap as with annoyance I started to walk ahead.

This guy seriously it's just the start of the day and he already have started his nonsense.

"Aria!"

Several heads turned our way as Jimin yelled my name, his voice echoed in the hallway as with such pace I continued to walk with him following behind me.

This is getting out of my hands.

"Stop screaming my name like that people are looking at us," I spoke, glaring as I pulled him the loop of his bag, blushing fiercely his eyes sparkled as then I realized how close we were.

"You-"I murmured scarcely rolling my eyes as I let go of him, stepping away I stared at him with pure rage.

"You had a terrible hangover this morning."

"Had? So I don't anymore."

Sighing he stepped forward shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly, I was almost surprised when his grasped my hand turning it as then gently he placed the medicine.

His eyes stared at me for some time before I quickly pulled my hand back.

"When will you get it? You're a freshman and I'm a senior. It won't be the way you want it to."