십칠

❝ She will make you wanna curseBut lord that girl's a blessing

But lord that girl's a blessing. ❞

C H A P T E R
V I I

•••

THE SOFT, SLOW sound of footsteps one and another echoed each corner, the hazy patch of sun rays illuminating my blurry eyes as with a quickening pace I followed the man in front, dark brown leather jacket and boots his hair was wet he must have taken a shower after practising.

After the little scene today I've been the notice of everyone's attention and not to create any drama I avoided Jeon for the rest of the days and now that the school was over I've finally found the courage to talk with him. May be I was delusion or I like hurting myself, when I know he can't give me what I want but I still want to be with him, even for few minute of his presence would do me no harm.

I wanted to know why he reacted like that with Ethan

“Jeon?”

I shouted out when I stepped into the parking lot, my  breath rushing cold as harshly breathing I kept my hands on my hips while my eyes darted in search of him. Damn he walks faster than I've thought or may be I'm just slow.

A look of satisfaction spread across my features when I caught him near by his bike, he was about to get on it when I rushed towards. Stepping forward as in an attempt to stop him I've pulled him so hard that he lost his balance and tripped halfway our face colliding noses brushing against eactother’s, feeling embarrassed hotly with my cheeks ablaze I moved away.

“So it's you,” he murmured, his voice sounded too arrogant barely glancing at my way, as with annoyance he rolled his eyes.

Feeling flustered, I swallowed and looked upwards towards him,“Huh?”

“What are you here for, Aria?”

He asked, eyes darkening as he steps closer to me.

“I don't know,” I paused and licked my lips, the sudden gesture has his eyes dropping towards my lips, desire shown in those eyes of him had me too feel restless all over again, and swallowing again I continued,“You were suppose to stay away from me, was it too hard to do that?”

His brows furrowed, as a sinisterly wicked smile crept over his lips. I stared at him feeling my belly curl despite being pissed at him.