I would like to apologize to Jeremy but I'm carrying on with this book

Hi there! You probably thought I wouldn't carry on! YOU FOOLISH FOOLS! CHAPTER TWO MOTHERFUCKERS (Again, sorry XxDiamond_GodxX but, I saw the idea and went for it)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Connie's POV
"Oh. Hello... I guess"

"Could you just apologize to Jeremy for me? Say it's from ZweiZwei." She asked.

"Oh. Sure..." I replied, unsure of why.

She thanked me and ran off, squealing like a fangirl.

Okay then. But I swear I heard her mutter 'Man, I'm running out of ideas'

Next day

I walked up to Jeremy and asked what the ask or dare is.

"It's... Oh fuck no. No no no no no. PleASE NO."

"Ummm. Hello! What is it?" I asked, a bit confused but also curious about it.

I mean, it can't be that bad, right? However, this is Wattpad. Anything can happen. I mean, a person could write a book about me and Jeremy being in a relationship but that's stupid!

Oh! I almost forgot to apologize for ZweiZwei!

"Oh! Jeremy! I need to apologize for a person called... ZweiZwei? Yeah, ZweiZwei!"

"Isn't that one of my followers? Why would they need to apologize for?"

"I've no idea" I replied, emphasizing the word no

"It was rehtorical you cu- no. Act nice." He replied, then taking deep breaths,

Trying to calm himself down, I guessed

Suddenly, a black coloured gem burst into the room, breaking the door

"Jeremy! Big-nosed brat! You amazing readers! How's it goin'!" He exclaimed

"Onyx! What are you doing here?" Jeremy asked, in a kind way.

He can be nice?! I thought. He does seem to care about Steven a lot. He probably knows him better than me.

Also, whAT THE F- I mean, HECK DOES ONYX MEAN BY READERS!
(No swearing on MY Christian server)

"Onyx! You broke the wall... Again!" Angel shouted, pointing at Onyx. "It's not fair on Jeremy to be fixing the wall everytime it's been broken!"

"S-sorry Angel." Onyx apologized

"You're lucky you're my fiancè or I'd give you a good scolding."

"You know, it's not that big of a deal. I have a team of professionals with duct tape on standby every book" Jeremy said to Angel

"But still..." Angel started

"It's alright. I swear."

"Fine! You're lucky you have such a great friend, Onyx"

"Yeah. Thanks.."

"No problem!" He replied, with a rare smile on his face

I wish I could have a friendship like that with him. Actually, any kind of friendship would be good enough for me...

Author-chan's POV

"God I am running out of ideas for books. I have a whole plot for this but can't be arsed to finish my other books." I say as I bring out my notebook.

What'll happen next I wonder. Whatever I write will come to life, I think as I play with my pen. This notebook makes me a god but, what do I do?

What do you do when you practically have everything right in front of you? Should I take it? Then what's the point of living? What do I live for then? I wonder.

I put the tip of my pen on the paper of my notebook and begin to write.

I wonder where my pen will take me...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oof second chapter done! Hope you enjoyed!