AU Oneshot Of Jeremy And Connie (Featuring YD Steven)

"WAIT WHAT." YD Steven screamed, reading XxDiamond_GodxX latest chapter.

"Wha-" I say before getting a phone thrown at me. "What the fuck-" I muttered, looking at what was open.

I see a scene where YD Steven had gotten bomb inside him and it had exploded.

"THIS IS YOURS AND ChristianAssy FAULT." He shouted at me and then turned away from me and folded his arms.

"Well. I have a book and I could make sure Jeremy and Connie get together. You know, as a oneshit."

"Okay firstly, what's a oneshit? And secondly, NO! That's what got me in that mess before!"

"Okay, firstly, a oneshit is a oneshot but shit and secondly, revenge."

"Revenge huh... Fine. But I am helping."

"Course! I would never let my edgelord out of a plot of revenge!"

"Thanks"

I took out my notepad and pen and began writing.

It was a normal day for Connie. She went to her best friends house Steven and... Drumroll please *DADADADADADADA* JEREMY! AY! Of course YD Steven and Zwei was there but they aren't important right now-

"Hey I'm important!" YD Steven said in a superhero pose.

"Fine."

I scribble out the line and re write the sentence.

Of course YD Steven and Zwei were there and they are both important parts of the story, of course.

"How was that?" I asked

"Perfect. Just..."

But YD was the most important of them all.

"You narsisistic edgelord..."

Connie ran up to the little shack and knocked on the door in a tune. The door was opened by a tall girl with a ponytail and blue glasses.

"Zwei! How are you?" Connie asked walking in

"I'm fine. What about you?" She asked closing the door behind her

"I'm good now where is Jeremy?"

"Why?~" Zwei replied in a teasing tone

"Just because I need help with... Uh... English work?"

"I mean. He's a good writer. If you need help with inferences or Grammar, come to me okay?"

"Okay. Now where is he?" Connie asked, getting impatient

"He's in the kitchen."

"Okay thanks!"

Connie rushes to the kitchen and YD and OG Steven run to Zwei.

"So. They're now alone. In the kitchen. The kitchen has a door and the door has a lock. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Zwei said leaning against the wall

"Food!" YD yelled

"Lock them in!" OG Steven yelled at the same time.

"Yeah lock them in what a great idea we both came up with at the same time..." YD Steven said, slowly trailing off.

"Anyways" Zwei said ignoring YD Steven's comment. "We lock them in and maybe go out for a bite."

The Steven's nodded and OG Steven passed the keys to Zwei and locked the door.

"So. Mission half complete." Zwei said, spinning the keys around her finger

"Half?" OG Steven said, confused

"Yeah! We need food." YD Steven said as if it was obvious

"Oh! Okay let us go to the store to buy the best food we can find!" OG Steven announced, running to the door.

YD Steven and Zwei ran, following him to the store.

Timeskip~

The three of them come in with tears forming in their eyes from laughing

"A-and then y-you come out with a-" YD Steven said, out of breath from laughing.

"Hey guys. Let's leave them alone. Ay?"

"Oooooo. What's happening. Something spicy?" YD Steven said in a suggestive tone.

"Yeahyeahyeahyeah whatever." She said pushing them out the door.

Little did Steven and YD know, that they were actually on the edge of murdering each other.

"Zwei. You've done great. Out did yourself." YD complimented.

"Thanks. Colon three"

"What?"

"The English language can not fully capture the depth and complexity of me thoughts. So I'm incorporating emojis into my speech to better express myself. Winkie face."

"You should stop watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine..."

"nO. Evil smiling red devil with yellow eyes and horns."
---------------------------------------------------------
Done. Finally.