Chapter 4 : To 2NE1

"What are you talking about, Nae?" Bom asked.

"I didnt tell you guys before because im afraid you guys will freak out..." I said in regret.

"Are yo-" Dara said but was cut off by the door opening and my manager walking in.

"TaeNa, YG-ssi needs to talk to you." I gulped as I stood up and walked to the door.

"Ill continue later." I said to my members before following my manager to the YG building and soon enough, I was standing infront of YG in his office.

"So... You want to tell me how are you going to handle things now?" YG asked in a passive voice.

"What thing?"

"You and Taeyeon are all over the news. and Rumours, or should i say facts, about you two being sisters are being spread around." YG said.

"I cant hide it any longer, can I?" I sighed.

"You can, but first talk to your members and your sister about this matter. Your members need to know and your sister needs to know your choice."

"The members already figured out about me and my unnie."

"Thats good. So now, Ask your sister. She's probably talking to sooman about this matter too."

"Can i call her now?" YG nodded and i whipped out my phone and dialed my unnies number.

After a second of ringing, Taeyeon picked up. "Yeobusayo?"

"Unnie."

"Taena, im kind of busy now."

"Taeyeon, im with YG appa too."

Taeyeon hesistated before saying, "How did you know im with Sooman-ssi?"

"YG's guess. So, what you wanna do about it?"

"Sooman suggest we can either hide it and never meet each other in public again or reveal it."

"Should we reveal it?"

"I dont see why not."

"All right, Ill tell YG appa to reveal it."

"And ill tell Sooman-ssi."

"Ill call you later, maybe we can go out."

"De, my dongsaeng~"

With that, the call ended, i turned to face YG who raised and eyebrow and asked, "Whats both of your choices?"

"We will reveal it." I said firmly.

"All right then, Ill make arrangements with Sooman-ssi. You can go now."

"Kamsamida YG appa."

"Its nothing, TaeNa-ah."

Afterwards, I went to the nearby patbingsoo store even though i was only  wearing a red hoodie and black leggings.

I called Taeyeon and told her to meet me here, i wanted to bring her to my members. Around a million camera clicks later, Taeyeon came in with a pair of sunglasses, a graphic tee, blue paka and jeans. She smiled her dorky smile and took a seat opposite of me. I ordered some patbingsoo for her and while she ate, i said. "Unnie, can I bring you to meet my members?"

"Of... course you can! I... wanted to meet them for a long.... time!" Taeyeon mumbled as she took bites of the patbingsoo. I smiled as i watched Taeyeon finish her patbingsoo before bringing her to the dorm. I took a deep breath before opening the door to find my members chomping on popcorns while watching a movie. Bom was hugging a gigantic Poong while Dara was brushing bambi's fur. Chaelin turned and smiled at me and Taeyeon.