Chapter 1 : 10 years ago

11 year old me and 16 year old Taeyeon were fighting over the smallest thing again. Appa looked at us and chuckled quietly as he looked at his newspaper again.

"Appa! Tell Tae Na that I'm a better singer!" Taeyeon said, pouting at Appa.

"Don't lie, Appa!" I fought back "Im obviously the better one!"

"Yah! Jinja!" Taeyeon glared at me.

"How about you two try to become singers?" Appa said, setting his newspaper aside. "You guys can compete whose better that way."

Unnie and I looked at each other and smiled. "Im going to win for sure!" we both said at the same time. "Yah! Dont copy me!" We said at the same time again. We both turned away with our backs facing each other and all of sudden, started laughing as we turned and hugged each other.

That night, we packed our stuff for a week in Seoul to find a company that will accept us both. Afterwards, we slept side by side on the bed. Like how sister would.

"Unnie." I said quietly. "Are you asleep yet?"

"Andwae." She replied. "Wae?"

"Which company do you want to go to?" I asked curiously.

"SM?" Where H.O.T. came from. What about you?" She replied.

"Im not sure. I think YG. Yang Guk Oppa seems like a nice person." I said uncertainly.

"Well, no matter where we go, as long as I can beat you, Ill be happy. " Taeyeon said cheekily.

"Yah! Jinja!" I retorted

"When could you call you're unnie yah!"

"Mianhae." I said.

"Tae Na-ah.."

"De, Unnie?"

"Remember no matter what, Im still your Unnie. If you need help, come to me, alright?"

"Unnie, if you have troubles you have to come to me too, okay? Im your Dongsaeng!"

Taeyeon laughed. "Ne. Na-Omma."

"Go to sleep, KkoMa Taeng."

"De~ Na-Omma."

With that, we went to sleep. The next day, Appa drove us both to Seoul.

"So, where are we going now?" Appa asked.

"YG!"

"SM!"

The two of us said together, we glared at each other and Appa laughed again. "Lets stop by SM first. Afterwards, we eat lunch and go to YG."

"Why does Unnie gets to go to where she want to go first?" I whined

"Because shes your Unnie." Appa said and Taeyeon smiled in victory.

When we arrived infront of SM, Appa and I wished Taeyeon good luck as she ran in and joined the queue. After around an hour, she came out with a wide smile on her face.

She pulled open the door and shouted, "Im In! Im a Trainee!"

Appa and I cheered as I hugged Taeyeon when she came in the car.

"Im so proud of you, Taeyeon!" Appa said.

"Ill be able to start training from tomorrow." Taeyeon said with a smile still on her face.

"All right then, now shall we go for some Naengmyun?"

"De!" We both said. During the drive, Taeyeon was telling me about what happened to her. How the audition process was like.

Soon, we arrived at MyongDong and stopped by a famous Naengmyun store. We each ate a whole bowl full and it was delicious!

Afterwards, Appa started driving towards YG. I got off the car when we arrived and after Appa and Unnie wished me luck. I nervously walked in. I was quickly ushered into a line and soon enough, i was standing infront of the audition room. I took a deep breath as i pushed the door open.

Inside, sat YG oppa himself, along with two other managers.

"Kim Tae Na?" YG asked.

"De."

"All right, look at the camera and do your thing." YG said.

I took a deep breath and waited for the red light to glow. As soon as it glows, i bowed respectfully and said, "Annyeong Haesaeyo. Kim Tae Na Imnida. I like Singing and Dancing and my hobby is to compete with my unnie. Today, ill be singing YG sunbaenim song, Come Back Home."

I rapped and sang perfectly without a hitch. When i looked up, i saw YG smile as he nodded his head.

"Come back tomorrow, Ill see you in the training room."

I smiled happily as i nodded and ran out of the place. I did it! Im part of YG.

So, around a month later, Taeyeon and I moved to Seoul, into our own apartment. We both hardly live in it as we both just go out to training in the early morning and be back late at night.

Soon, a year passed and Taeyeon moved out into SM Dorm with Tiffany Unnie. I also moved out to the YG Dorm where i lived with CL Unnie.

As another year passed, Taeyeon was already assigned to a group and was training with them while I was still practicing as a trainee.

As a year passed, Taeyeon debuted as the leader of a girl group called, So Nyuh Shi Dae as i was assigned as the leader of the soon to debut girl group, 2NE1.

And at last, another year later I debuted at last with Bom, Dara, Minzy and CL. Since then, the competition between YG and SM was fiercer.

2NE1 and SNSD were against each other in the music stage. For years it has been like that, but at last, this year, i meet my unnie again, but this time, its on the stage.