Chapter one

A Charizard smiled as his pass was printed by a Lucario, the lady smiling as she handed it to him. “Good luck, Blaze Timaeus! May the heart of the cards be on your side, ” the Lucario smiled. Timaeus could only smile, nodding as he walked passed her, hanging his pass around his neck.

“We are so proud of you!” came the cry as soon as he saw his parents, two other Charizards cried, wrapping him in a right near hug. “Mommm! Dad! Your embarrassing me!” Blaze said, blushing lightly as they broke the embrace.

His father smiled, grinning proudly. “We know you have worked your tail off to get this far, and we couldn't be more proud of you, son. Our little Charmander, already on the way to becoming a pro duelist!” his father said, getting a sniff from his mother. “My baby, all grown up…, ” she said, hugging Blaze again, getting her son to wrap her in a hug. “Don't worry ma. I might end up being the champion of the world, but I will always be your son, ” Blaze said with a smile, a few tears in his own eyes.

“We wish you luck son. Go make us proud!” His father said. “Will all participating duelists in the 2018 world championships please come to the lobby area, ” a voice called from over the speaker system. With a final last goodbye, Blaze turned as his parents took off. Smiling to himself, Blaze moved along what felt like a sea of duelists into the stadium. ‘Thank God there is AC!’ Blaze thought as he stood side by side his fellow competitors, looking at them, wondering who he would be dueling against.

As everyone gathered in, the lights faded, only the stage having light. “Welcome one in all to the world championships! I am pleased to see such a great turn out to this event. I wish every single one of you the best of luck!” a voice said over the speakers, getting some murmurs from the crowd, everyone recognizing it. “In accommodation, every participant will be staying in my hotel Dragonic Paradise!” the voice said, getting cries of shock as the hotel flashed on the screens. “As long as you are in the tournament, you will be staying in five-star rooms, with every accommodation you could ever need, from high-class restaurants, spas, and a card shop to name a few.

“Now, go outside; your limos await duelists!” the voice told them. Blaze was astounded as everyone rushed outside, names of various duelists on the window, the limos accommodating the pokemon they were to drive. “Kaiba really spared no expense for this tournament huh?” a Meowth said, getting a nod from Blaze. “No kidding, ” Blaze responded, soon finding his. Walking over to it, Blaze showed his id and the door opened.

-Warning! Sexual items ahead! If you want to skip over this, I advise you do so now!-

Getting in, Blaze blushed deeply at what was in them, looking at the floor of the limo. ‘I didn't think they would read it all the way! And the detail is… disturbingly spot on. 'How long did it take Kaiba to find a Flareon that HUGE?’ Blaze thought, seeing a Flareon just sitting there, stroking what had to be a foot long cock.

“Hello, master Blaze. Is there any Pokemon you wish to enjoy, or any refreshments you may desire?” a voice said. “Hmmm, root beer would be nice, ” Blaze said, looking up, only to get a face full of Flareon cock, fully erect too. “Yes sir, right away, ” the flareon replied, going to get him the drink.

Blaze blushed deeply as he watched the Pokemon leave, and, despite the situation, was getting a massive hard-on, as the bulge in his jeans showed. “Hello, there sir. I do see you have a problem with your jeans. May I be of service to you?” a voice asked. Blaze turned and had to have seen the most charming Typhlosion he had ever seen, his hard-on now straining against the fabric of his jeans.

With a smile, the Typhlosion got down between Blaze's legs, undoing the dragon's pants. Blaze blushed when just about every male stopped to look at his cock as it emerged from its cloth prison, slapping the typhlosion in the face. Blaze moaned deeply as the Typhlosion began to suck on his cock tip, placing a paw on his head, groaning as, encouraged, the Typhlosion took in more of the thick, dragon cock in front of him.