one

i was walking away, but she's so beautiful it made me stay.

james mcvey stood on stage singing his heart out and strumming his guitar violently. there was no better place than the stage. he loved the feeling. the rush of pride when girls would scream his name  and sing along to his band's songs.

the concert was at its end. the last song was 'wild heart' and they were playing their instruments, strumming and banging (drums lol) goodbye to the crowd. he looked out into the outdoor arena as he walked towards the exit of the stage. the sky was painted into a beautiful, colorful sunset and as he looked at the crowd, he saw a beautiful girl that looked like the sunset itself. he stopped dead in his tracks.

i don't know her name, but i'm hoping she might feel the same.

she was small and quiet. she didn't scream and jump like the other girls, but she didn't look bored. a smile stretched across her face as she moved side to side to the beat of the music. she wore a short and flowy, bright dress that made her look like a flower girl. her hair stopped right at her chin and was a lovely shade of yellow, like the sun. he didn't know her name, but it was probably beautiful too. everything about her made his body warm and his stomach flutter.

so here i go again. she got my heart again.

he almost forgot to walk off the stage. he was staring at her, but she didn't seem to notice. her eyes were covered with round sunglasses and her head was tilted to the sky; looking at the sunset that looked like her. he couldn't get her out of his sight, let alone his mind.

the night came fast. when he finally walked off the stage, the sun was gone. his heart hurt, knowing that he's probably never going to see a sunset or a girl that beautiful.

hiii! the bolded parts are lyrics from the song. i hoped you enjoyed this... i think i may write a series on all the songs on the deluxe album but idk

- emma xoxo