Orphan

We are at the police staion which is were we eat, sleep, and drink, and strangely shower. Our dad is in jail. I was so happy I literally cried. But suprusing Dillion was always there. Professor Xavier called a couple of times. The only people I talked to was Andrew the most then Dillion, then Professer Xavier. I stayed as far away from Officer Simmons as possible. Honestly because I was kinda scared of him. 1-3 times in one day he has tried to screw me, but luckily I manage to get away. He is 14 years older than me. Which makes him 30. Why do people have to be so disgusting and not with older guys trying to screw younger girls. Its also peoples personalities such as Abigail. "Andrew I am going to the bathroom. Ok?" I tell him in my regular quiet voice. "Ok. He is watching the T.V. but I wasn't sure what. I walked past a weave of desk, around a couple of officers and then into a dim lit hallway towards the bathroom when someone comes up behind me and covers my mouth and drags me to an office. I still had to pee. I knew exactly who it was. It was officer Simmons. It was a little darker than the hallway. He pushes me against the wall and tries to kiss me but I turn my head. He grabs my chin "oh come on beautiful. Kiss me."he says. "No." I tell him. "You disgust me." I say to him. He smirks then tries to kiss me again but this time I am not fast enough. He kisses me roughly. He puts one hand on my hip and pushes up my shirt and puts his hand on my bare skin. Then he pushes me up against him. Now he is kissing my neck, and then some how takes off my shirt.his hand trails up my back and to my bra. "Stop it."I demand but he doesn't. He unhooks my bra and it falls off. He stares at my boobs like they are a piece of candy. I have had enough. I knee him where the sun don't shine. He screams in pain like a little girl and hold his nuts on the floor. His dark hair flopping in his face. A couple of officers come in surprised and stare at me then at him. By now I had my bra on. Then my shirt. Andrew was there too. They come in and help him up. His face was extremely red. I could tell most of the officers were trying not to laugh. One of them asks Officer Simmons "What happened?" "Well she came into my office and threaten that if I didn't.um. Screw her then she would hurt me.." "What?!?! That's not what happened!"

  "Ok then you explain what happened."

"I was going to the bathroom and he pulled me in his office and tried to screw me." I say. Then Officer Simmons speak "Ok. Now who do you believe? Me or her?"

"Listen I was raped by my father for 2 years. Why would I do this?" I tell them. Then I look around and bingo there is a camera. I sigh "Fine. Just look at the camera." Then I leave with Andrew beside me. I could hear Officer Simmons curse under his breath.

  In five minutes they have the video on a small screen. For some reason the board was here. They fast forward to when officer Simmons is sitting in his chair in his office. Then he gets up and leaves. A couple of minutes before I get pulled into his office. Then there I am with his hand over my mouth dragging me in there and pushing me up against the wall. Then he us kissing me and then I kick him in the nuts. Some officers laughed and officer Simmons gave them a death stare and they stopped. A lady from the board speaks "Simmons my office now!" He gets up and walks behind the lady. They then exit the room. I close my eyes. "Alex are you okay?"He asks in a concerned voice. "Yeah. Shh I am trying to concentrate." I tell him. I am trying to connect to that lady so I can see what she is saying. I listen untill she stops. "He is being fired. Also might go to jail for sexual harassment." I tell Andrew. "Ok." We walk back to the where we were sitting before all this. When we get back there are two women waiting. I stop in my tracks. Oh no. Andrew looks back at me. I start hyperventilating. "Alex what wrong?" Before i could answer the two women come to us. "Alexandra, Andrew we are social services." The lady with dark skin said. "We are here to take you guys to the orphanags. Alexandra you will be taken to an orphanage for teenage girls. Andrew you will be in an orphanage for teenage boys until you are authorized to leave." The other lady said who had really pale skin. I couldn't say anything so Andrew spoke "So we will be separated?" "Yes." The two ladies say at the same time. Tears start running down my face. "I am very sorry." The dark skin last said. I read her name tag and it said Jones. Then Ms.Jones came over to me and put a hand on my back and have me a sympathetic smile. The other lady came to Andrew and the brought us both out. "No!" I yelled. "I will not let you separate us!"I tell them. I run to Andrew and hug him and cry on his shoulder. He caressed my hair lightly. He's the only family I have. "Andrew I can't lose you. You are the only family I have."I say while sobbing. "Listen I don't have to be your only family. Love is what makes a family." He says. "What of someone does it to me again? I'm scared." I tell him. "Look at me." I do. "Listen just stay strong ok. You are a big girl. I promise I will find you ok." He tells me. I can see that he is trying to be strong for me. I just love him so much. We walk to the car with Ms. Jones. I hug him one last time and kiss him on the cheek. He does the same. I get in and Ms. Jones closes the door, gets in and cranks the car. Andrew has a tear running down his face. "Alex promise me that you won't grieve or go into a depression. Please stay healthy. For me. Promise me." He looks straight in my eyes. "I promise." I tell him. He gives me a slight smile and backs up. But before the car rolls away he yells "And I promise too." I smile at him then we leave the lot. I look back and watch Andrew in the distance. Then he becomes blurry from the tears I'm my eyes. I turn back around and cry in my hands. Whatever happens I will keep my promise. Then I remember what Andrew said 'I don't have to be you're only family. Love is what makes a family.' Then I think 'That's why we are so close.'

*A/N*

Hey guys thanks so much for reading. Please comment your honest opinions. Also please vote. Sorry if updating is late I've been kinda busy. But if you really want me to update more often then say so and try to get more people to read. Ok, so I am trying to started another story called 'Surviving the Storm' I will write when I have started it so you guys could check it out. But I need help with the names. Two girls names please. Thanks.