My Heart Hurts

I needed someone to rant to. I had kept these feelings in for too long. I had a toxic friendship going on and one day, I just broke.
     It was during volleyball practice on a Thursday evening. I had brought almost everything I needed, the only thing that was missing was just one knee pad JUST ONE KNEE PAD. JUST ONE. And the coach's daughter walks up to me and asked if I brought my stuff and I replied, "Well, half of it."
     She grabbed my bag and looked through it and dropped it.
     "Oh my god, that's more than half you idiot." She said while walking off to warm up.
     That was the final push, something inside me cracked.
     When one of my best friends walked up to the stage and sat next to me and asked me what was wrong. I explained that I just needed to rant to someone, which she happily volunteered as my rant buddy for a good ten minutes.
     "She's so cocky, she can't take a single goddamn joke from me, and I get in trouble for swearing at her when she literally shoots down my dream of having a good job and a nice car and live in a nice house in Europe. I'm done being nice to her, I've tried for years, but whatever I say that's actually nice, gets turned into something negative and is thrown back at me. Plus she lied about meeting my most sincere best friend. She said 'oh, we became friends because we had similar music taste'. Yeah, keep telling yourself that, you don't even know what Nirvana is. And I introduced the both of you, and it was the biggest mistake that I have ever made in my life...so far." My friend just silently nodded her head, occasionally adding something of her opinion in.
     I mean, this girl had the nerve, THE AUDACITY (to touch my mother fuckin hair) to try to make my most trusted and sincere friend like her rather than me, no bitch, she hates you.
     Another girl on the team told us we had to get out of the bathroom and go back to the stage. My rant buddy was stuck practicing while I felt like shit because I didn't finish my rant. Then halfway through practice, I just got tired of sitting around and started attacking a volleyball, literally destroying it. Yeah...that didn't end well. But then I got bored of that and got tired of my shirt coming up every time I tried to serve, so I texted my mom to pick me up, ranting to her too.
     When we got in the car, I broke and started to sob in my hands, releasing 5 years worth of tears and emotional frustration.

Hey hey hey! This is actually one hundred percent true, it happened less than 24 hours ago and I still feel like shit but no worries, I got a cookie that said 'sorry your day sucked, have a cookie'

Hey hey hey! This is actually one hundred percent true, it happened less than 24 hours ago and I still feel like shit but no worries, I got a cookie that said 'sorry your day sucked, have a cookie'. And I'm losing sleep over this girl. I've tried to get sleep, but I can't. But this was another form of ranting for me, I tried the best I could to put it was a story. Hope you enjoyed this. Love you! Bye!