Chapter 4 The Unexpected

Chapter 4

           John always sends a letter to Maria even though he is in the seminary. But maria always ignores it. One morning as John walks through out the seminary he remembers some memories that make him cry " I am happy here in the seminary but i don't know there is something wrong " John said. Maria finished college so John sent a letter to her " Hello maria congratulations for your success I want you to know that I am very proud of you I hope I am there to support and congratulate you personaly" John said to the letter. But as always Maria didn't answered it back. One night John decided to go out and feel the beauty of the stars " I know there is a plan made by god for me". John is very confuse because he want to be with Maria again his decision before is wrong he realize that he will be more happy with Maria. So he decided to talk to his superior . "Father i want to leave the seminary I realize that I will be more happy with the one I love. So his superior allowed him to leave the seminary and live as a ordinary boy. A week after he decided to leave the seminary he came to their house and remembered Maria. So he decided to find Maria. He came to Maria's house but theres no people there .He find out to Maria's neighbor that Maria decided to go to the monastery . So John was left alone. John is very lonely because of the decision of maria. Until one day " dear John i hope you're happy right now at the seminary I know you're decision is right because God called you. Because of you I realize that i want to give the rest of my life to god. I decided to be a nun . John thank you for everything and Im sorry". John was so sad about it. But a little smile came on his face and John said to himself " God is our life Maria I am thankful because I met you. I hope both of us can be frends again"

The end