M.U- Chappie 7

Chapter 7

Tyler's POV

"Tyler! Erin!Sam! We're home!" mom shouted I guess we'll be having our dinner in a while then but I still can't get Tiffany off my mind.

"Mommy!Daddy!" Erin excitedly rushed down stairs and I just walked behind her.

"Hello, our sweet little Rinrin" She jumped onto our dad's arms and he kissed her on the forehead. 

"I missed you daddy!" Erin said to him in her cutest little voice, it's because my parents have been away for 2 weeks straight now. Out and about doing work they are always this busy and they are rarely at home, but I guess they have to because this week will be Erin's 9th birthday.

"Tyler, where's your brother?" Mom asked while she's busy unpacking her luggage in the living room. "Why are unpacking your things here mom?" I asked.

"Well because, your dad and I thought about buying you gifts from our trip and well I'm just so excited to give them out to you guys!" She said will full enthusiasm in her voice.

"You didn't have to buy us gifts mom we have so much stuff in the already. Anyway, I guess Sam is out playing basketball with his friends." I replied

"Daddy!Daddy!Daddy!You know what I have a secret!!" Erin said so excitedly while going after our dad whose also busy unloading the car with their luggage 

"What is it darling? Can't you tell mommy first I'm a bit busy here princess." Dad replied

"Mommy, do you know that Tyty has a girlfriend!!!" She said out of nowhere and I was caught of guard, dumbfounded with what this little has said. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! SAYS WHO?!

"What?! You have a girlfriend already Tyler?!" Mom said with her not so pleased voice 

"Mom let me explain...It's not like that ok. I don't---" before I could even finish my sentence Erin butted in and said "Mommy! It's Annie!! Annie is his girlfriend!" Erin said while making faces at me running around so happily I can't believe this little girl could be so evil sometimes. 

"Tyler?! Tiffany Miller?!!" Mom exclaimed, dad then finally brought it all their stuff and added "Honey, Tyler is already a grown up man. You shouldn't worry too much about who he is dating besides he's graduating soon let him enjoy his senior year." 

"Hey!" I said to the both of them "And you little Rinrin, I'll deal with you later!" Erin then giggled, made face to me then run up stairs and slammed the door behind her. Oh that little brat.

"Mom, dad don't I have to get a say to this?" I asked them "Fine,if that's the case then invite Tiffany here for dinner tomorrow night. I want to formally talk to her as your girlfriend." Mom replied. Wait what?! Did she even hear a word I said?! What is going on, I think I'm going insane. 

"Mom! Didn't you hear me? I said don't I have to get a say in all of this? Tiffany is not my girlfriend, okay?! At least not yet." What did I just say?! Wait I said that... "That's my boy!!" My dad said and he locked me onto his arms and rubbed my hair "You little squirt, you're too slow. Make your move already." My dad jokingly said of course I knew my dad would tease me about this. BUT WAIT WHAT DID I JUST REALLY ADMITTED TO MY PARENTS THAT I LIKE TIFFANY?! 

I HOPE I'M DREAMING!