Chapter 4

—next day—-
                   ****hannahs P. O. V *****
Olis friends are coming round today which I'm slightly worried about. I'm mainly worried about meeting them because I suffer from anxiety so when I see people I don't know I start panicking and my mind goes Blank which leads me to having a panic attack. This is one thing I don't want to happen when I see them because oli has spoken to me about them and they all seem like really nice boys but I have never spoke to them befor. The other thing is oli doesn't know about this because I recently found out and it all started at uni, I'm looking forward to meet them all but I'm not because in case I have one.

          ******** Oli's P. O. V*******

It was currently 10AM the boys are coming round at 12PM . All of the buttercream squad is coming round and that are Jack Maynard, Conor Maynard, Mikey Pearce, Joe sugg, Caspar lee, Josh pieters, and Byron Langley. They have all heard of Hannah before but they have never met before but I'm sure they will all like her. However there is one person that I am worried about and that's caspar lee because when he meets new people he gets all excited he loves meeting new people.

——skips to 12PM—-

                        ****hannahs P. O. V*****

It's 12pm and me and oli are waiting for the boys to arrive. I had my hair in a bun and I had some ripped skinny jeans on and a belly top onas it was a nice day. All of a sudden I heard voices and then I noticed it was olis friends and him greeting each other I took a deep breath and went out there they were planning on filming a video all together and they wanted me to join in . All of a sudden I started going really dizzy and light headed .

What happens to Hannah?

Is Hannah okay?