Chapter 5

****Jack's  P.  O. V*****

I noticed Hannah was going really pale so I go over to her as I noticed she was also having a panic attack she was breathing really heavy but before I am able to go over to Hannah she passed out...

"Oli has she done this before" jack asks.

"No not since she's been here what's happened will she be okay" oli asks worried.

"Yes she will be fine but she's had a panic attack and she's really hot" jack says quickly starting to panic.

"Oh shit what do you want me to do" oli says.

"Get me a flannel that's wet but it has to be cold* jack orders.

While oli gets that I see Hannah move slightly .

"Hannah it's okay" jack says calmly to her

Oli comes back and places it on hannahs head

***skips to 5 minuets later***

                    ***Hannahs P. O. V***

I wake up with all in familiar faces around me and olis around me what happened to me?

"W-what happened" I ask worried

"Hannah you had a panic attack I'm jack" jack says .

"Oh uhh hii" I look down.

"Are you okay" jack asked me.

"Yeah I just need to go to my room quick" Hannah gets up and rushes to her room.

I take a big sigh and all I remember is me waking up looking into a pair of ocean eyes and him talking to me whilst he's smiling . Now I know this is bad but I've fallen in love with who I have just met but he is handsome and cute how is this possible!!

Who is this person

————
Sorry I haven't posted for two days
Jodie xx