In the dark room

"Okay, so maybe they weren't the right one's," a pretty, but annoyed, voice said," I don't see how this is my fault!"

"

"You always choose, and it always turns into a disastrous romance or love triangle!" Said a wise voice, and an owl hooted in agreement.

"B-but I had to put them together! Angill was to cute to not have happen!" The pretty voice replied.

You could hear the face palm coming from a lighter corner of the room "Angill? Really 'Dite? You even had a name for them? You risked millions of lives for a stupid romance?" Said a voice coming from the same spot as the face palm.

The pretty voice huffed " 2 things Artemis. 1, my name is Aphrodite. Not 'Dite. Aphrodite. And 2, just because you have a heart of stone doesn't give you the right to insult love."

The voice from the corner, Artemis, shrieked "HEART OF STONE?!?!?! I WASNT THE ONE WHO-"

"STOP! We will never get any where if you two continue to fight! Hestia, what do you think?" The wise voice said.

"Well, I don't know. But the survivor, Aleen, there's some thing about her. Hecate, can you feel it?" A warm timid voice asked.

"I do. She has a roll in this. What it is, I don't know. " a magical voice, Hecate, replied.

"Cereal. That's what she needs. Cereal and bread." An earthy voice said.

The wise voice sighed. "Not this again Demeter."

"But Athena! She needs Cereal! It will make her nice and strong!" The Earthy voice, Demeter, insisted.

The wise voice, Athena, sighed. "Iris? What do you think?" She asked.

"As long as it's rainbow bread. " a voice, who must have been Iris, said from a corner of the room that seemed to be bathed in a multi coloured light.

Again, you could hear the face palm coming Artemis' corner. "Not about the bread! About the girl! Show us an image!" She said.

"Fine then." Said Iris. She waved her hand and an image of three girls.

There was silence, then Athena spoke. "It is agreed then?"

There was a murmur of agreement.

"Then it has been decided. The council of Goddesses has decided."

Everyone nodded in agreement. All except for Aphrodite, who, with an evil glint in her eye, was looking at a girl with dark brown hair and ice blue eyes.

********************************

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that, even though this has goddesses in it, this is NOT a Percy Jackson, or any type of, fan fic. I have other stories for that. Second, could you pretty please comment? Even if it's just something like 'hi' or 'ngdmmcgmfv'. I just want to know who the wonderful people who read my story are. So yeah.

Peace out!!!

aurorascattink1