(5)my worst enemy married my sister...so why the hell did he claim me as his?

yay next chapter... plz comment and vote for me...thanks =D

*******************

RECAP....

"Yea well I wouldn't be so sure." He said behind me.

"And why is that?" I said back, pushing him a little away from me. He chuckled and said,

"Because I always get what I want Luna." he whispered in my ear and walked past me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Arrogant ass..." I muttered.

***********************

Luna's POV

I watched my sister walk down the carpet hand in hand with my father, his expression unreadable, emotionless, nothing. Jamie was even worse, because I saw the pain that she so desperately tried to hide, the pain that showed in her beautiful brown eyes.

She was the spitting image of my mother. Oh how I missed her so much. I used to spend all my time with her, helping her clean and cook. She told me stories that made my imagination run and sung me to sleep every night.

But one night she never came to sing in my sleep, sooth my back, or kiss my forehead. I woke up to screams that night and a crying Jamie running into my room, holding me in her arms. I could here father's howls just outside my door clueless as to why he was going crazy, and in the middle of the chaos, all I kept asking myself was "where is mommy?"

But she was gone. I had found out that a gang of vampires had found her and killed her. Father had gone on a vampire hunt in rage, Jamie never leaving my side.

And now that I looked at Jamie, as beautiful as ever, with that sad expression in her eyes, the same ones as my mother, it hurt to know that mom wouldn't be here to see her first daughters wedding.

Jamie and my father now stood at the alter, her head down and covered by the white veil she wore so no one could no longer look into her eyes. My father kissed her cheek and left her at the alter beside Lorance, and as she handed me her bouquet of flowers a single tear landed on the palm of my hand.

I looked down at the tear and shut my eyes tightly.

"Mom would have been so proud of you." I whispered, holding my own tears back.

Lorance's POV

I watched as Luna let her head drop and shut her eyes as tight as she could, holding back tears for her sister. I could tell that she loved her sister with everything she had. I felt guilty that she was holding them back because her sister had to marry me. But I couldn't do anything about it.

Luna took a deep breath and slowly picked her head back up. Her eyes caught mine and my breath stopped. Hey eyes radiated anger, rage, and pain.

"Lorance...Lorance is everything ok?" someone suddenly said. I shook my head to clear it and looked at the priest. I hadn't realized that he had been talking to me.

"I'm sorry father?" I apologized to him.

"Do you take Jamie Maria Alvarez as your wife?" the priest said again. I glanced back at Luna.

"I...I do." I said while never leaving her eyes.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

*******

We were now at a giant hall, celebrating this dreadful wedding and the joining of both packs. I watched Luna dance and drink all night as I sat at a huge table with her sister. After the wedding we had totally ignored each other. My eyes have been on Luna all night. The way she moved her body, the way she let her mind go.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. My jaw clenched. My inner wolf let out a low growl. I watched as she grabbed his arm and led him to the dance floor and out of my sight. I quickly stood up.

"Where are you going?" my father asked.

"Ill be right back." I said and walked away from my father and Jamie.

I walked threw the crowds of people dancing, grinding up on each other. Where the hell was she?

Then my eyes caught sight of Luna. She was grinding on a guy I noticed was from my pack. My teeth clenched as I saw his hands all over her and him fairly close to her. he pulled her more to him and I quickly made my way to them.

"Let her go and don't fucking touch her like that again." I said behind him so that only he could hear it.

He quickly let her go and walked off. I pulled her into me until she hit my chest and she froze under my hold.

"I believe you owe me a dance." I whispered in her ear. She pushed herself off of me and turned around.

"I told you, I don't owe the enemy." she said between clenched teeth. I smirked and wrapped one hand around her waist again, pulling her into me till our lips were inches apart.

"Aw come on Luna, your not gonna dance with your new Brother In-law?" I said. She pushed me away and took a step back.

"I will never consider you family." she spat back. I smiled and took a step forward till I was in front of her and leaned in.

"Where going to be seeing a lot more of each other Luna, sooner or later your gonna have to except me in." I whispered in her ear. She made a disgusted sound and walked away from me.

I knew that my wolf had imprinted with hers even though hers didn't imprint with mine yet, but I was determined to make her mine completely.

Luna's POV

After the wedding both packs reunited here, and at least now they started to mingle with each other. Jamie and Lorance sat at a giant table together, where everyone could see the new couple.

I had taken a couple of drinks already, and I was determined to enjoy myself tonight. I would make myself forget the pain, and right now the only thing that was working was the liquor.

I kicked my high heals off and downed another drink, feeling the burning sensation down my throat. I could feel a pair of eyes on me. But I didn't care. I didn't care about anything tonight.

Suddenly I felt someone's hands on my waist.

"wanna dance?" someone said behind me.

I took another drink and grabbed his arm, leading him to the dance floor. I didn't know if they were from my pack or not, but I started to grind with him. I could feel his breath on my neck as his hands held onto my waist and explored my stomach. He pulled me more into him when suddenly I couldn't feel his breath or hands on me. Another pair of hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me into him so my back hit his chest. I froze and stopped dancing.

"I believe you owe me a dance." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened at his voice and my heart quickened. What the hell? Why did he just make my heart beat faster? I pushed myself off of Lorance and turned around.

"I told you, I don't owe the enemy." I said between clenched teeth. He smirked and wrapped his hand around my waist again, pulling me into him till our lips were inches apart.

"Aw come on Luna, your not gonna dance with your new Brother In-law?" he said. I pushed him away and took a step back.

"I will never consider you family." I spat back. He took a step forward till he was in front of me and leaned in.

"Where going to be seeing a lot more of each other Luna, sooner or later your gonna have to except me in." He whispered in my ear and I mad a disgusted sound, walking away from him.

I let out a frustrated growl and picked up another glass of whine that a servant was passing around.

"Go to hell Lorance Stefan." I said and downed everything in one shot.