(Jikook) I've missed you~

Top- Jungkook Bottom- Jimin

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin

*Jungkook POV*

Jimin's coming home today. It's been a month since I last saw him. He's been visiting family about 5 hours away and today he's coming home.

He's coming back to where I know he's safe and happy. He's coming back to his boyfriend, the person who loves him more than anything else in this entire world.

I was waiting on the platform for his train to pull in, anxiously bouncing on my toes.

It's just been so long since I held him, kissed him, looked into his eyes. I'm craving the warmth of his hand in mine. I miss the dampness of my skin after he kisses my cheek. I miss him clinging onto me as we walk through big crowds as he's scared of getting lost.

I checked my phone to find message from Jimin. My heart warmed at the sight of his name and quickly opened the message

Jm: I'm 5 minutes away. I can't wait to see you, I love you so much

Jk: okay baby, I'm on the platform waiting for you. I love you too! So so much

I smiled to myself and put my phone away to see Jimin's train pulling in.

Crowds and crowds of people flooded out of the carriages, completely blocking my view of Jimin.

It wasn't until I saw a swoop of his blond hair that I smiled and giggled to myself. My belly did a flip as I thought about holding him again. Knowing he is safe in my arms. Knowing that nothing could ever hurt him as long as I am there with him.

Once the platform had cleared a little I saw him waiting by the edge, looking around nervously for me. I couldn't stop my feet from running over to him. I didn't seem to be moving fast enough though

"Jimin!" I shouted and saw him turn around and smile to me. He dropped his bags and ran to me before jumping into my arms. His legs were tight around my waist and arms locked around my neck. "hi" I whispered softly and heard him giggle

"Hi Kookie" he giggled again and pulled my face up to kiss me. It was only a gentle, quick kiss but it meant the world to me at that moment.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you. Let's go home"

"I don't want to let go of you though" I chuckled and kissed his neck softly

"Come on! I'll hold your hand, don't worry" he jumped down and winked at me before locking our fingers together.

I grabbed his bags and flung them over my shoulder before kissing his cheek and leading him to my car.

It sounds stupid but I had forgotten just how beautiful he actually is. The way the caramel colour comes through his eye colour when he is facing the sun, the way his skin glows, the way he nibbles on his lip when he is nervous. Everything about him is just beautiful.