00. brave troopers

++++ I WILL REPEAT THIS ONCE. THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. ++++

This isn't even a story to begin with. It's a reality. I've decided not to beautify love and friendship and family and religion and depression and teenage dreams. This will not make you feel good, or weightless, it will simply refine your views and possibly give you an insight on continuum.

I do, however, hope that anyone that does decide to venture in here is well-prepared for the vindicate uprising of stone cold truth.

Not everyone is facing mean parents that won't get them those concert tickets they absolutely need. Not everyone is triumphing through a teen pregnancy they dubiously got and then surrendered it to the faces of many other teens, who now wish for the same thing because maybe, oh God would it be wonderful, if they got on TV for being a lousy excuse for a teenager!!!

I'm going to be crude.

WARNING: Don't read this if you're going through any serious shit. I promise you, it will not be censored. There will be detailed references to depression, self-harm, rape, effects of divorce, bagging on Christianity, gay slurs, insanity, supposed sanity, anorexia, bulimia, major tragedies, nightmares, prostitution, fights, and furthermore, general sadism.

I will update inconsistantly and as I feel brave. Writing things like this is not at any rate easy, though some people may find it excruciating to even think about, I live off sadism. I've become acclimated to it, so it's just so simple for me. But as I know, others do not feel the same in any sense. Just please be cautious and open-minded and don't keep reading into this if you're not stable.

&thank you so much for even considering this. each chapter should be either equalizing or demeaning, depending on the chapter before. i will try to balance out the good and bad of being raised. like years to come, it will get better.