LA The City of SCPs

In this World, Ardyn did something in the middle of LA which changed it forever, he killed everyone in LA and changed himself and became SCP 0589, Everyone in LA became infected, so the SCP Foundation captured Ardyn and decided to wall off LA, they built 20 meter thick walls all around the city, reinforced it with alot of immunities, with the part of the ocean they left inside the walls being replaced with acid placing SCP 682 in it, they placed all the SCPs that they could within the city. Including SCP 0589 aka Ardyn, he was placed as Keter because his body was ever evolving, he would absorbed anything and mix the Bio-mass of what he absorbed into his own, he is able to change and manipulate the Bio-mass. Shape shifting, hardening, manipulating it. They tried to have 682 to kill 0589, but they both just kept healing from each others wounds. To the point where 0589 and 682 were arch enemies cause they couldn't kill each other. Couple months later Ardyn figured more of his abilities. He could absorb people and creatures and gain their memories, for awhile Ardyn just kept absorbing SCP members to gain their info, he even escaped a few times by turning into the guards he killed. They would always catch him. Couple years later after the incident, Ardyn calmed down and stop escaping, he started to help the SCP Foundation, when ever a SCP creature got out of control within the city, Ardyn was there to help control the creature. He reduced deaths within the foundation's members. Taking hits for them, after another year they decided to let Ardyn out of the city as a member of the Foundation, but with a catch. He has to he partnered up with Agent Adam Dyson. Agent Dyson was in a long lineage of capturing and killing high level SCP creatures, the Adams were the goto agent to partner with Ardyn, they trusted Ardyn but not that much.