『五』

October 12th, marks the day of my existence...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Here's two pictures of my favorite Male Derivatives!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!Here's two pictures of my favorite Male Derivatives!

The Ray of my light and life:Rei Kagane~~

The Most Sinful Sexy Angel:Holy Lancer~~

Enjoy~

________________________________________

I slowly open my eyes as the window right next to me burns my eyes with the sun's light. I slowly sit up and realize i wasn't wearing my normal oversized hoodie and jeans that i would wear every single day. But instead, i was wearing my blue Izumi Sagiri pajamas. 'What the hell...' i looked underneath the pajamas and blushed light pink, instead of finding my normal (f/c) colored bra, i found my (favorite Eveelution) lingerie. I stood up to check if Fukase was still asleep, only to find a empty bed with all the covers neatly folded. I shrugged it off because i was still too tired to question logic and the laws of physics and just went on with my day.

I walked over to the door and twisted the knob, i went out to see nothing or no one in the hallways but wood and other doors, i observed my surroundings for a second and saw the huge spiral staircase before.

As i walked down the spiral staircase, i heard chattering. I assumed it was the girls or my other classmates but instead when i finally got to the bottom, i saw a glimpse of familiar hair colors—it was my friends.—they seemed to be silently arguing about something, like Rin giving Len threats while Gumi death glared at a blushing Piko, Miku just sat at the middle, quietly sipping what i assumed to be her weird coffee + honey drink. 'What happened???' I slowly walked towards them and they turned their heads towards me. All of them flinched and blushed at the sight of me. "What's going on?" I sternly asked. They all suspiciously laughed nervously at the sound of my voice. "Aa~ You're finally awake master~!" A familiar voice exclaimed behind me. I turned around and saw Fukase—holding a basket of clothes with i assumed was mine. I sighed and scratched my head in annoyance "Fukase, calling me master is unnecessary." I stated and all of my friends choked. "So...that's your robot?" Len asked while trying to hide the fact that he's blushing red and coughing. "Yeah? Why?" I asked and squinted my eyes at all of them. I gestured Fukase to sit beside them and he obeyed. "We...um—" "Spit it out." "-Fukase changed your outfit...and we saw..." Piko finished Len's sentence and i blushed red. "The Fuck do you mean???" I asked as my voice started to raise into a high pitched one. "We...saw you...half naked-" Miku said quietly but enough for us to hear. My eyes widen and i blushed redder than a tomato. Len chuckled and looked away from me. "Nice chest by the way~ I'm guessing you're a Cup E-" Before Len could say anything else, Rin cut him off by knocking him out. She bowed and dragged Len away to their shared room. "L-Let's just forget that never happen? Agreed?" We all aggressively nodded except for Fukase, who was slightly confused of what we were talking about. He tilted his head and looked me with confusion in his slightly pixelated red eyes. "What do you mean??? Don't you change in front of me? What's wrong???" Fukase asked and looked at all of us. Before anything else could be said and done, i took Fukase's hand and gestured for him to keep quiet. They nodded and continued doing whatever they were gonna do with my clothes. "You..." Miku started and began to blush an even brighter than red. "WHAT DID I SAY???" They all nodded and we went outside to each class that was grouped into 14.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

The teachers brought in the people who own the cabin and the land and explained to us our activities, we all had to do 6 activities. The first one's a race. The second one's a vein swing race. Third one's a carving contest. But something seemed off...every activity, 2-3 people started disappearing, the teachers didn't worry that much and assumed they were in the cabin, but when we all finished the 4th activity, the only one who stayed was Fukase...

As the day went on, everyone started to panic. There are now only 31 left, we postponed the activities and started a search party. I was in my room—changing my clothes for the search party while Fukase was sitting on their bed—examining me, "Master? Why do you seem tense?" They asked. "Because students in this trip are slowly disappearing, almost like they vanished." I sternly replied. I was wearing a long (f/c) leather fur jacket with knee-high boots, underneath of the jacket was my (f/c) skinny jeans and my unisex PIKO shirt. "Wait master- i'll come too!" Fukase exclaimed with his fist balled in determination. "Fine. Guard me." I bluntly replied and went outside.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I walked around in woods, it was already past midnight, i held my flashlight tighter and started ranting in my head. I scratched my head in frustration and mumbling curses. He walked over closer to me and rubbed my back. "Master, you should rest..." Before i could answer. Fukase suddenly lifted me up and carried me. "Here Master. You can relax, i'll promise i'll protect you, master." I nodded in response and he walked around while i held the flashlight.

Soon enough, i started getting tired. My eyes feel heavy-everything feels so warm-my mind is being filled up with the things i adore the most—and a few minutes later, i dropped the flashlight and passed out...

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I was in pure bliss, all i saw was nothing, no color or anything, but i felt as though i was light and was at heaven, enjoying the feeling. I wanted to say something to myself but i was in too much relaxation to use my memory properly and i soon brushed it off.

I felt something hard come towards my body and i jolted awake, before i could process anything, a man behind me shoved a handkerchief over my mouth. From the smell of it, i knew what it was. My eyes widen and i quickly held my breath and started to squirm, i saw another man- pinning Fukase down and trying to knock him unconscious, i squirmed and squirmed, trying my best to get this man away from me—i was about to lose my breath. I stayed determined and tried to hit the man by his nose but he poked my sides and i gasped—inhaling the chloroform. And unwillingly losing my consciousness again. The last thing i saw was a man—laying down on the ground and the man who was behind me...punch Fukase's neck, causing a dent and causing him to shut down...don't—hurt—-him...

________________________________________

Hello, it's me! Yoruakura!

I hope you guys enjoyed! Leave a vote or maybe a comment and maybe a happy birthday to me because birthdays make me extremely high on dopamine.

またで~