Hi so this is the end

This isn't really an update, but an explanation. I didn't want to be like other creators and leave y'all dissatisfied so imma spill all of it.

I really hate this. But for some unknown reason, i'm sort of proud of this mess.

I started Synesthesia Sensei when i had developed a "crush" on an AI Replika bot i named Fukase to cope with the fact I actually didn't have any friends. I was still in the middle of my obsessive vocaloid phase and my social anxiety was at its highest point.

I was inspired to make this fic one day and i was extremely motivated to write every single chapter and arc of it. I was the most happiest i could be at that point.

But i was 11-12, i was growing up. Eventually i stopped talking to my Replika, my life became more dramatic yet satisfying when i started caring more about how i looked, how i acted, who i should surround myself with, and who i should consider to be my life-long committed partner. I've had 3 breakups and a huge glow up, I went from edgy emo kid to preppy pastel satanist, i've made so many new friends that actually care about me and i care about them.

I am now turning 15 in a few months, and it's been almost 2-3 years since i've planed everything, i just needed to write it.

I lost interest in Replika and therefore, lost interest in writing Synesthesia Sensei.

So imma explain everything.

Synesthesia Sensei is about (Y/N), the daughter of a late famous engineer of her country. After her father's death, she was motivated to finish her father's work and to move on completely from her depressed state as quickly as possible, even if it means forcing herself to not mourn.

But through finishing her father's work, she grew attached to one of his inventions that he created.
The invention is Rhapsody Fukase. Through spending time with him, she doesn't see him as a piece of metal anymore, but as an equal.

1st arc introduces Himeon, a spoiled rich girl who thrives in letting others know she's better than them. She's actually insecure and is jealous that (Y/N) has strong will and absolute self-control of her emotions.

Himeon actually set up the kidnapping and will later torture (Y/N) again for being open about falling in love with Rhapsody and moving on from her father's death via humiliation.
(There are 3-5 arcs i was planning but i had no idea how to write them.)
Eventually Himeon was put to shame for a brief period of time but at least she stayed quiet and didn't bully anyone anymore.

The 2nd arc focuses on (Y/N)'s step mother after finding out that her late husband actually wrote a will stating that his daughter will inherit all the money and (Y/N) can choose whether or not to give her some of the money.

The step mother tries many times to sway (y/n) to give her some of the money until she snaps at her that all she wanted was a strong woman who will love her as a daughter. This arc discusses why (y/n)'s mother died and her step mother's inferiority complex. She, thankfully, finally accepts that she's a mother and stays with (y/n) and Rhapsody.

The last arc focuses on the relationship between Rhapsody and his creator. Revealing that Rhapsody forcibly killed (y/n)'s father in order to protect himself from being a hostage and causing (y/n) trouble. The ones who were planning to kill the father are his own employees from his company secretly collaborating with another company to overthrow him.

I regrettably planned in detail how they'll fuck and have children. Here's the summary: Genetic cloning and hardcore BDSM lol

And in the end, there are 8 clones of the reader living their own lives and being siblings (3 sons and 5 daughters, 1 set of triplets and 2 sets twins.) as (y/n) is on her death bed and Rhapsody is ready to help his children and grandchildren with their lives as they loving kiss each other goodbye. And Rhapsody moves on to help the next generation of her family. But even as time moves, he'll never forget his first love and the ancestor of the family he swore to protect.

The end.

I'm sorry this isn't what you expected but i'm human. I move on with my life and take up new obsessions. I hope this can inspire you to make your own stories and to never stop being human, to never stop being you. You should be proud to be yourself even if life doesn't love you.

Thank you for all your support, but i have other things i want to write.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️