Chapter Two

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking away from him. I was trying to get as far away from him as possible. And it was working too. Well, until I accidentally walked into a wall and fell. I quietly laughed at my own stupidity, until the player started talking again.

"Did you seriously just walk into a wall?" Ryan, no, scratch that. Player questioned, clearly amused. And soon enough, he started laughing with me. "Yes, yes I did. Anyways, you never answered my question," I stated 

"Why the darn heck am I in a pitch black room, with you here and the door locked" This boy was seriously starting to piss me off. "Why don't I just show you instead?" I swear I knew he was smirking. Seconds later, the sound of feet moving filled the room. I could hear them coming closer to me. Just before I was about to ask him what he was doing, I felt two strong hands grip my shoulders. I screamed and flinched back, not expecting that at all.

"Oh whoops," I heard Player say.
"Definitely not what I was aiming for."

What the... Not what he was aiming for?! What on earth is he trying to do? 

"RAPE!" I screamed. No wait, I wasn't supposed to scream that.
"FIRE!" I screamed even louder.

Then, I heard a click. My eyes flew shut because I thought for sure it was a gun.
Was he going to kill me? No, I wouldn't let him.
I stood there with my eyes closed for a while, waiting for Player to say something. I started to hear snickering, and slowly my eyes opened.

The lights are on... And Player is nowhere in sight. Haha, coward. I then proceeded to look at my surroundings.

I was in some sort of lounge. There were navy walls, a white ceiling, one leather couch, a metal desk with a black chair. There was even a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging above me.

After I was finished admiring the room, I started toward the door, but before my hand even reached the handle, I felt someone's hand cover my mouth and another hand around my waist. Well, I was wrong.

Now I was pissed beyond belief. I struggled to break free, but Player just picked me up, turned me around and had me pinned against the wall in one swift movement.

His lips curved up into a smirk and he looked at me in a strange way. I twisted and turned, I tried anything to get away from him. I didn't in any way like the way he looked at me.

"Stop moving," Player demanded.
One of his hands brushed away a loose strand of my black hair. And then his hands started moving towards his pants.

NO, NO, NO!
I struggled even more and then Player held something in front of my face. A phone? That troll... "What's your phone number?" he asked, as if he didn't just lock me inside a dark room and traumatize me.

I took his phone and angrily typed my number into his phone, then gave it back. That was extremely stupid of me. Even Player seemed a bit shocked. He held his phone in front of my face and took a picture. Then he saved me as... Megan Foxy? That's cheesy.