I Loved You?!?!

I would like to thnk the ppl tht have been there for me wen I first started this book @PnkPrintVicious, @Kailynn_Love,and @WhoToChoose I love u guys and Kailynn thnxs for sticking with my crazy ass I really do love u guys thnxs so much and this  chapter goes to @Teri_Nyomie Love you too THNXS!!!!! (For Kailynn: don't worry ill keep my crazy *she said as her eye twitched and her and popped her jaw and her eyes rolled to the back of her head* And I actually wrote this while getting my hair done lol!!!

*WAYNE'S POV*

  5 Months Later

I manage to get out of bed even if I'm tired I want to get her something special she has been there for through thick and thin so I went to my car and while I was driving I look to my right and see Drake and Rih I wave at them and as the lighy turns green I press on the gas fast while dozing off and I ride off the rode.

*END OF POV*

*NICKI'S POV*

  I woke up and heard banging at my door probably Imani crazy ass again thinkin she left some shit here yesterday I went to the door and it was Dhea Wayne's fucking ex crying??. Is he still fucking with this bitch??? I say to myself.

Nicki: What the fuck you want hoe

*END OF POV*

*DHEA'S POV*

Nicki: What the fuck you want hoe

Dhea: *Sniffles* Wayne drove off the rode he might be dead.

Nicki looks dead in my eyes as she starts to cry she broke down hard her eyes face and whole body was red she kept repeat these words.

Nicki: Why not me Why not me Why not me Why not me she got up from where she was and went into the kitchen she looked in the drawer for something and when I finally realized what she was getting she already had it she looked at me and ran upstairs I ran after her even though she don't like me it don't mean I dont like her she's a cool person I would like to get to know her she runs into the bathroom and tries to lock the door but I get there in time she tried so hard to push me out of the way but didn't succeed.

Dhea: STOP NICKI PLEASE I said crying I really don't want her to kill herself

Nicki: NO LET ME LEAVE WITH WAYNE she said crying even harder than me

Dhea: NOOOO I CANT LET YOU

Nicki: WHY I WANNA BE WITH WAYNE!!!!

*END OF POV*

*NICKI'S POV*

Nicki: WHY I WANNA BE WUTH WAYNE!!!!

Dhea: WHAT IF HES NOT DEAD She said while still trying to keep the door opened by now I just wanted to die I loved Wayne with all my heart he was my lover I would admire him from a far without him knowing that he had already stolen my heart when he would be trying his best to get it and now it feels like I have a hole, a missing peice inside of me noone can replace him EVER. Dhea let go and I stayed in the bathroom for a while to think about what Dhea said maybe she's right maybe he's not dead I have to go find out I walked out the bathroom slowly as Dhea hugged me tight we both burst into tears she holds me for a while then I finally throw my decision out there for her to hear.

Nicki: Hey you wanna turn on the news to see if we can find what hospital he's in she smiles alittle and hugged me once more I just couldn't bare it I broke down she just held me when I was done I thanked her a we sat on the couch together and she just waited patiently with me then it finally came on I was heart broken at what I heard I had no idea what to expect.