*~I'M SORRY~*

At this moment, of my stupidity again of making you feel like not enough. but to me you are enough, far away from each other and you are enough for me, you are beautiful, you are gorgeous, your personality is enough for me, how you laugh, how you are caring, how you are so funny and cute when you are being taunted. I giggled when it happens because of you being so adorable, you are out of this world always. As I reply to some no one can make me happy like you can oh sweet lioness. they can not, you make me giggle real life, feel fuzzy as well, for being far I can feel the love you give. I love you, you are the breathe of life. I know I messed up, always cause you hurt, you destined for finding happiness. not me at all, you are in relationships. of friendships, you do deserve it, not me. you are the precious person. 

Even that I can not be trusted, please don't go and do the worse. please I beg of you, don't go like that. take it out on me more, let me be that punching bag, just don't, I deserve it  time to pay for it. but that special flower will always be you. through the light and dark. like I said I will come back for you, I'm not replacing, I didn't replace. I never replace, if I talk to some, when I comment a nice thing  I always come back to you. you are worthy, always worthy. I want you to be here, not gone. I know I will have to work on gaining it more. I will work on it to gain it, I will. will try to reassure more. I understand and I will keep the vow I did. 

I will keep working on it, I will not give up. but I will also understand if the end is the end. I- I love you my beautiful, I do. my diamond.