Short! Extra Bouns!

[Edited]

· Years Later ·

"Dad!!"

"Yes, Izumi?"

"Look at my quirk!!"

Little Izumi turned to the tree outside and then punched the air to make a shock wave with explosions hit the tree.

"Holy shit! You're going to be so strong my little angel! Now, let's go show mama your cool ass quirk!"

"Okay!!"

They both ran into the kitchen to see a male in his 30's cooking. While humming a beautiful melody. The male then turned to the little ash-blonde girl and the tall ash-blonde male.

"Izumi? Katsuki? Why are you both tired?"

"Mom!!"

"Izuku darling!!"

"Y-yes?"

"We got to show you!!"

"Izumi awesome cool!!"

Then they looked at each other and nod while saying, "QUIRK!!!" Together. Izuku looked at them and giggle thinking it was cute how they were finishing sentences.

"Okay, Okay I'm coming."

They both grabbed one of Izuku hands and walked to there big backyard.

"Okay, mom! Watch this!"

"Okay! Just be careful!"

Izumi nodded and then she inhaled while getting into her stance. Then she pulled her arm back to show a green light around her arm. She then punched the air making a strong shock wave with an explosion.

"See!! Isn't it cool!!"

"Omg!! That was so cool Izumi!! I'm so proud of you!! You're gonna be number one just like me! Then we─"

"Don't go fanboying over our daughter." Said Katsuki rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." Izuku pouted.

"Mom? Dad? How about we all go to eat dinner." Izumi said with a smile.

The pair looked at each other and nod walking back holding there daughter's hands.

The End Of

❛тнє ғαιтн αnᴅ pαιn oғ тнє яєᴅ ѕтяιnɢ❜ [ᴀ ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ x ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ sᴛᴏʀʏ]

[Edited July 17, 2019]
568 Words!

Goodbye!