{15}

"Taehyung, ill give you the change! Just please give me two dollars! I want a coke!"

"Screw off, Jimin! I'm getting a damn Rice Krispy treat!"

"This is why mom doesn't fucking love you!"

Jungkook held his arm out between the two boys while still looking down at his phone.

"You guys are bursting me and Hoseok's eardrums. Please lower your volume."

"If you don't fu-"

Jimin couldn't finish his sentence due to the sudden tug on his wrist that dragged him away from the three others. He tried shouting towards them, but was yet again interrupted, but this time it was Taehyung's cheerful voice that rang out.

"Bye, Chim!"

————

Jimin felt his back harshly his the wall, but before he could nag at whoever threw him, he felt lips on his.

His eyes grew wide as he tried pushing whoever it was away from him. He found it hard to breathe as panic made a lump in his throat.

His hold loosened as the person moved away from Jimin and smiled.

Jimin's eyes narrowed as he hit Yoongi's chest hard.

"Ow, Jimin. What the fuck?"

"You asshole! I thought I was about to get like molested or something!"

"It's what you get for calling me a sexual offender yesterday."

"That's a terrible excuse."

Jimin felt his hands clench down on Yoongi's shirt and he looked down to cover up the blush rising on his cheeks.

"Jimi-"

"Are you gonna finish what you started or are you just gonna stand there?"

Jimin let out a gasp when he felt slightly chapped lips on his neck. His hands gripped onto Yoongi's shoulders as he felt himself be lifted up. His legs wrapped around the waist of the boy currently sucking a mark into the spot right below his jaw. Jimin's head fell against the wall and he let out a moan.

"Y-Yoongi. Yo-Yoongi, wait."

"What's wrong, Jiminie? You did this, so you better take responsibility."

Yoongi's breath felt hot against Jimin's neck and he felt his hips jerk up. His nails dug into Yoongi's shoulders from the spark of pleasure.

"Or you could always wake up, ya know."

Jimin jerked upright in his bed.

God fucking damnit. I hate this dumbass shit. I'm gonna hang myself. My sheets are dirty and now I'm gonna have to get up at three am to fucking wash them.

Jimin sat thinking for a bit. He considered a second option before grabbing his phone.

Chim💞: are you busy right now?

Ugh: no? why?

Chim💞: if i come over will you please fuck me

Ugh: I'll send you my address