Knock Knock 4

Unwanted, unlovable , a burden .
Why can't i be like everybody ?
What is wrong with me that makes no one want to be with me ?
Am i this ugly ? Am i this boring ?
When could i fit in and how to do so ?

I find myself in a dark room , so dark that i can't even see my hand . I grab my legs to my chest and hold them  tightly , i leave my head taking it's way to rest on my knees and wait for those tears to come out.
The tears i've been holding for so long .I cry cry and cry , i scream out loud "any one , any one please sob sob  someone help me ,  sob all i need is a hand to lift me .... Please i'm not asking for much sob sob  please ...." but it seems that i'm left all alone and there no one out there .
I kick my hands and legs everywhere till they become  numb and hurted me like shit .
I bite my hand with all the force  that is left in and try to swallow the pain that i've created .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've come to  the realization that probably i deserve all this pain ,after all i should be in pain , i should be punished for my wrong doings .
I was humiliated in front of everyone , and even though they kept a straight face i know that deep down in their heads they are laughing at me .
I felt like dying but it still too early to do so.