Chapter 13

It was only 5 in the evening and I was bored as hell. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone was there. "Hey guys!" They turned and saw it was me. "Hey princess." I just ignored Tony and plopped down beside Natasha.

"I'm soo bored." I whined. Tony smiled deviously. "I can fix that." He wiggled his eyebrows and I threw a pillow at his face. I missed and hit Clint. "Oops, sorry Clint!" He just waved it off and scrolled through his phone.

I was thinking about what we could do when I got an idea. "Hey guys?" Natasha looked at me. "What?" I grinned. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" They all looked at each other wondering what could go wrong. They all finally agreed and Tony pulled out a wine bottle. I grinned. This was going to be fun.

----------------------------

Me, Tony, Logan, And the rest of the gang had finished two wine bottles, but of course only me and Tony were drunk.

"Ok" I slurred "Logan, truth or dare?"

"Dare." he said. I giggled loudly and thought. "I dare you to ask JARVIS to marry you." Logan looked at me and shrugged. "JARVIS, will you marry me?" "I'm sorry Mr Logan but I am just a computer program and nothing more."

Me and Tony laughed while Logan rolled his eyes. This went on for about 30 more minutes when I got bored. "Ok you guys were gonna play spin the bottle!" They nodded and I stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle.

I placed it on the floor. "First round is a simple kiss, the next is french." They nodded. I spun the bottle and it landed on Logan and Tony. I laughed madly. "Pucker up boys you got some kissing to do." The others laughed and Logan and Tony kissed, then afterwards spitting onto the carpet.

"Never again." Tony and Logan said in unison. This went on for ten more minutes until it was my turn. I spun it and it landed on....Steve!!?? "Hell no!"

I sputtered. "Hell yes!" Nat yelled. I stuck my tounge out at her then turned to Steve.

I closed my eyes and quickly pecked him on the lips. "There happy?" Everyone nodded. I looked and saw Steve blushing. It must be the alcohol. I opened the bottle and took a swig. "Aww we weren't done yet!" whined Clint. I rolled my eyes. "Yes we are. If you want to snog someone do it on your own time." Him and Nat blushed, I could only guess what they were thinking.

"I'm going to bed, have fun." and with that I stumbled to my bed, drink in hand.