-6-

Smut related content ahead. You have been warned.

3rd person pov
"Of course, Tae." Jimin giggled, hugging Taehyung, who wrapped a hand around Jimin, playing with his hair with the other.

But someone had been watching the pair with fire in his eyes from the outside of the classroom.
"You bastard." He took out his phone and started discreetly filming them.
"Why did you choose that fucking prostitute..."

Back in the classroom, the couple were too intensely in love to notice the tall figure lurking around the corridor.
"Tae, we really should go to class, you know."
"Nope. I don't want to." Taehyung announced, walking to the door.

"Follow me, minnie." Jimin blushed at the nickname but followed after Taehyung anyway. Taehyung noticed the blushing elder and cooed.
"Aw, my precious is shy!" He leaned down and gave the shorter a peck on the lips, making him redden even more.

Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jimin's waist, and used his free hand to unlock the door. They were heading out the door when...

'Hit you with that ddu du ddu du du. Oh yeah oh yeah~ Hit you with that ddu du ddu du du'

The pair turned toward the source of music, only to find Jungkook cursing and violently pressing the 'decline' button on his phone.

"Jungkook? The hell are you doing here?"
"The fuck are you doing with that fucking piece if shit?!"
"Can't I spend time with him?" By then, Taehyung was already glaring daggers at the other.

"Hello? I'm your boyfriend? You must do what I say."
"Then let's break up. I never really loved you anyway. Remember? I was forced into this relationship. I love Jimin, there's nothing you can do about it."

"Oh yeah? Watch me." Jungkook raised his right hand high in the air, ready to slap Jimin. But as his hand came speeding down, Taehyung caught his wrist and threw him to the side.

"Do not. I repeat. Do not mess with my loved ones, especially Jimin." Taehyung had anger seeping out of his eyes, anyone who saw him would have cowered in fear, and Jungkook was no exception.

Taehyung then brought Jimin to the rooftop, where people rarely went to. Which was a pity, as the rooftop was decorated like a comfy lounge, with bean bags and carpets and blankets and sofas.

Jimin pushed Taehyung down onto a bean bag and brought him in for a passionate kiss, unbuttoning two of Taehyung's buttons but never leaving his lips once, his lips found their way to Taehyung's collarbone and he started nibbling and sucking on the exposed skin, making Taehyung a moaning mess.

However, Taehyung stopped him from going farther.
"Ungh baby let's not do-" Taehyung let out a moan as Jimin palmed his clothed member. "It here, people may see us." As much as Taehyung wanted to fuck Jimin then and there, he couldn't risk someone walking in while they were naked.

"At least-" Jimin looked at Taehyung with puppy eyes, which he fell for. "Let me give you a blowjob? You seem... hard" Giggles were heard from the smaller boy, and Taehyung could do nothing but give in.

Jimin pulled down Taehyung's pants and underwear, gingerly taking his member into his hands, stroking it.
"Jiminie..." Taehyung was completely hard, and he did not want Jimin to tease him now.

After leaving kitten kisses on Taehyung's length, Jimin started sucking on it. He bobbed his head up and down, occassionally swirling his tongue around it. Taehyung soon came into Jimin's mouth, the after mentioned swallowing it all.

As Taehyung got dressed and was about to pull Jimin into a deep make out session, the bell went off, signalling that it was lunch time. Which would mean that some students would come to the rooftop.

"The bell has to stop intervening, but I'll meet you outside school at the gates, yeah? I wanna spend time with you, maybe we can go to my house." Taehyung winked, which led to a blushing Jimin.

As soon as the pair left the rooftop, students started entering. Jimin picked up his materials for the next lesson and headed to class.

The next class happened to be art class.

Art only took place once a week, which means that Kai has to repeat the procedure that he had became all too familiar with, stand at the door, enter the classroom when the teacher calls and introduce himself.

Also, the whole grade was split into two, the upper half and the lower half. They had their art lessons as a whole half, and both Jimin and Taehyung were in the same half, the upper half, thus meaning that they had the same class, but it also meant that Jungkook was also in the same class too.

Normally, Jimin would be sitting alone in art class, but he felt a presence slump down beside him. He looked to his side and saw his one and only boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

Jimin pov
Taehyung sat next to me, attracting the attention of many people. Why, you ask. Because, well, Taehyung is supposed to be my bully, he is supposed to hate me. I guess they expected him to hit me or something?

I looked at Sehun, sitting a few rows down from us. He is such a loyal boyfriend, chasing anyone who wanted to sit beside him, I'm positive he wanted to save that spot for Kai. How I wish Taetae would do the same for me. That would be so sweet...

Taehyung pov
I saw Jimin looking at Sehun chasing everyone away who wanted to sit beside him. He was saving that spot for someone, his boyfriend? His girlfriend?

Whoever it is, he or she is a lucky person. I bet Jiminie is hoping that I would do something similar... don't you worry, Jimin. I have heard your heart's desires.

3rd person pov
School had finally ended, and Jimin saw that his boyfriend was waiting for him as promised. Jimin didn't think that Taehyung really meant it when he said that he would wait outside the school gate.
"Kaja."