-12-

Jimin pov
I woke up the next morning, trapped in Tae's arms. I looked at him and remembered everything that happened yesterday. We had sex... I thought to myself.

Looking at the clock, I realised that it was already 12 in the afternoon, so I decided to wake Tae up.

"Taetae... Tae~ Baby~" I tried calling him, and he wouldn't wake up. I reached out and poked his cheeks, he wouldn't wake up either. Finally, I tried kissing him. I pecked him on the lips, he wouldn't wake up.

"Urgh fuck it." I brought him into a sweet kiss, and he finally woke up, and kissed me back.
"You finally woke up."
"Sorry baby~" I climbed out of bed to walk to the kitchen.
(a/n: oh yeah it has a kitchen. its basically a house, bedroom, living room, toilet and kitchen. sorry i didn't mention it earlier 🤭)

Taehyung tried to follow, but...
"Ow fuck why does my ass hurt?!"
"Oops."
"PARK JIMIN!"
"Sorry Tae, you were too irresistible." I gave him a wink, running to the kitchen.

I know what you're thinking. Why doesn't my ass hurt? Well... I kinda am used to it?
I took two cups of ramen and poured the condiments and hot water to cook it. When it was done, I placed the cups on the tray and brought it to the bedroom, where Taehyung sat there, pouting. I placed the tray on the bedside table and sat on his lap, legs straddling him, and kissed his pout away.

"Baby~"
"Don't baby me, Park Jimin."
"I love you baby~" He finally looked at me, and sighed.
"I fucking love you, you know that? I don't know how to live without you." And he crashed his lips against mine. I felt his soft lips move against mine and pulled away after awhile.
"Let's eat, love."

——

Jungkook pov (it's been long, kook.)
I finally got a break from working. I know, I overwork myself. I need to. I only have a useless mother who wastes her life away by drinking.

She spends my money to go to clubs, and to buy alcohol. On weekends, I work from 4am on Saturday to 12pm on Sunday. On weekdays, I work from 5pm to 9pm.  Just to support my mother and myself.

After a long day of work, I returned to Taehyung's second house, the one under the bridge. Oh and before you ask, I know his password because I may or may not have stalked him? And I just guessed that the password was his birthday and boy was I right.

As soon as I entered, I saw Jimin and Taehyung making out on the bed. Jimin pulled away and asked him to eat. As they were eating, they finally found out that I was in the room.

"How long have you been in here?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head to the side. Fucking cute.
"Since you guys were making out." I saw Jimin's face flush red and I chuckled.

Cute, I thought. Wait Jeon Jungkook you love Tae not Jimin.
"Um. Kook you okay?"
"Why will I not be?"
"You... slapped yourself?"
"What?"

Jimin just shrugged it off and continued eating- no wait. Feeding Taehyung, and Taehyung was feeding him.

"Stop with the lovey dovey act. Why are you eating on the bed anyway?"
"M-my a-ass.....h-ur-hurts..." Taehyung blushed. Cute.
"W-"
"Both our asses hurt but his ass hurts more." Jimin burst out laughing as he said that.
"Minnnnnnn~" Taehyung started slapping Jimin's hand, pouting.
"Yah yah yah mianhe stop hitting me~" And they kissed. For like 5 seconds.

"Why though."
"Huh?" Oh my god did they really forget...
"Why does your ass hurt?"
"Oh um..." Taehyung started.
"I kinda ruined his ass last night?" Jimin continued, making Taehyung turn red.

"Hey Jimin, your boyfriend is about to burst."
"Huh?" He looked at Taehyung, who's face was as red as a tomato.

——

Jimin pov
"Kook, why are you with us and not the gang?" Taehyung asked.
"Oh. Because they aren't good influences. I'm afraid that I will become like them again..."
"Oh..."

It was nearing 7pm and we all decided to go out for dinner. We went to MacDonald's but unfortunately bumped into some rude people, whom Taehyung and Jungkook both knew. I was shocked. I saw Hoseok...

"Oh look, Jungkookie is now hanging out with some low class people," a guy with mint coloured hair mocked, "how pathetic."

"At least they aren't as evil as you, and they aren't sick in their head." Jungkook scoffed, crossing his arms and looking away.

"T-tae..." I whispered, hoping he would hear me.
"Yes?"
"I- my e-ex..." Taehyung didn't know about Hoseok being my ex, but as for now, he didn't care. Or so I hope.
"Baby it's okay..."

At that moment, nobody else mattered . It was just Taehyung and I. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his warm embrace. He kissed me and I didn't care about about anyone around anymore. I smiled into the kiss amd pulled away, burying my face into his chest.

——

Taehyung pov
I smiled, caressing Jimin's hair and face. He was so precious. I suddenly realised that Bangtan was still there. Whoops. Jungkook was still arguing with them. Double whoopsies.

"Guys. Please stop fighting..." I had to put a stop to all this arguing, we were in public.
"Fuck you don't interfere."
"We're in public, Yoongi." I calmly addressed the matter, not wanting to blow it up even more. And it seemed to work, he shut up.

"Jimin," Hoseok suddenly said. Jimin still had his face on my chest and I still had my hands around him. I started analysing the situation. Jimin said his ex was here. It must be one of the Bangtan members. Hoseok called out to Jimin when no one else did. Is he his ex?

"Hey min," I was careful not to startle him, so I spoke gently. "Is he the one?" I felt Jimin's head nod slightly, and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Jimin." Hoseok spoke again.
"Hoseok. Back off. Don't even try to touch him." I was actually pissed off at him. For dumping him and making him miserable. Okay fine it was partially my fault too but still...

"He let me touch him all over, right Jimin?" Oh ho ho that was the last lap.
"Fucking hell. You used him for fucking sex? Are you fucking kidding me?"
"Of course. You should hear how loud he moans my name, it's amazing. He thought I loved him, but indeed, I only used him for the sex, when I'm horny and Yoongs doesn't want sex."

I looked over to Yoongi, realising that he was talking to Namjoon, and he didn't hear anything Hoseok had just said.

"Hey. Does he know? Yoongi?"
"Of course not. He would kill me."
"Tae..." I heard Jimin mumble. Through sobs? Ignoring Hoseok, I lift his chin up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey chim. It's okay love. He used you for sex so what? Don't care about him okay? It's okay. I love you."
"I love you too taetae..."
I saw Hoseok looking at us, jealousy brimming in his eyes.
———————————————————
Author's note:
wow. this chapter is over 1200 words omg HAHA enjoyyy~
thank you for reading 💗