prologue 2

Miku and len keep walking to the same direction until they reached the edge.I mean-

Real edge.

“What the actual fuck!”len shouted.

they looked down from the edge of this city.

They were in a floating city-

“h-how is this possible?!I mean a city in sky!Floating itself!!!!”

“L-len calm down!”

They looked at the blue sky.

“I dont think it is possible for us to escape...”Len muttered.

“Dont give up hope!”a voice said.

“Who is that??!”

“Huh me?Yooyoo!!!Gumi is.....GUMI!Who are you too?huh?huh?”

“Oh jeez calm down!”Miku stopped Gumi talking,“i am miku and he is len.”

“y-you seem full of energy.”len commented.

“Thank chuuu!Gumi is always full of energy!”

“by the way,why are you here?”

“gumi woke up in here.And she saw this sky!Gumi cant help but feel sleepy and fell asleep.Until you guys came!”she answered,“What kind of song you like?i love giga’s song!”

“hey!Dont move away from the topic!”

“len dont shout at her!I think this girl cant really concentrate at anything,”

“poor girl,”he sighed and turned his head to gumi,“i wonder what happened to her.”

“should we go now?”Miku asked.

“yea,”

“Can gumi follow you?!!!!Gumi will be a good girl!!!”She showed her shinning eyes to miku and len.

“yes,welcome welcome!”Len couldnt help but let her in.

“lets go!”

They walled back near the center of this city.They found a game center(place that has many video games)

“c-can we go in?miku sama!!!!”len begged miku,“pls miku sama!”he even changed his way to call miku.

Miku sighed and nodded.Len ran in and start finding a game he would like play.

“Ha I got full combo!”a sharp female voice cheered.

Miku saw a girl that looked like Len was playing a music game and an male was behind her.

“oh jeez why that girl look like you?!”miku asked len.

Of course len couldnt hear it,he already start playing the video game.

Gumi ran to the yellow haired girl and introduce herself,“Gumi is gumi!wHo are you?!!!!”

“I am Kagamine rin!And he is gakupo my friend!”

“k-kagamine rin?that means you are len’s sister!”

“WHAT MY SISTER IS HERE?!!!!”

Len ran to miku’s side even he hadnt done his game.

“s-sis!”

“ha!do you miss you pretty sister?”

“I cant believe you are here?!WHY?”Len shouted to the ceiling,“MY LIFE SUCKS!”

Miku was really confused.she thought len would be very happy to see his family.

Len calm down a little and turned to gakupo.“Who are you?”

“greetings,i am gakupo,”he replied.

Gakupo was a polite male and the oldest amount them.

“oh blue ass over there,you hvnt introduce urself!”rin pointed at miku and said.

“b-blue ass?!”

“sister!dont be rude to my friend!She is miku,she was also a pop star!”

“huh interesting ?same as us....”Rin looked at miku.

...

Suddenly a voice interrupted them

“ding dong bing bong!Everyone to the mall now!”