I Fell In Love With Four Guys and They Arent Exactly Human; Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I woke up to find myself in a room that is not mine. I took me a few minutes to remember what happened and why I was in this house. I turn around to fine Arrow cuddling close to me. I looked at his sleeping face and felt myself being mesmerized by his beautiful features. He fluttered his eyes open and smiled at me.  

"Good morning Kitty." He said kissing my cheek. "How was your sleep?"  

"Good thanks for keeping me warm." I smiled.  

"You welcome Kitty. Your really soft and cozy." He said giving me a cozy hug. I giggled and hugged him back.  

"Hero, Arrow is sleeping with Killy!" Rhyder yelled.  

"ARROW!" Hero yelled in a warning tone.  

"But I missed her last night!" Arrow whined.  

"I don't care you don't go inside a girls room and climb on their bed." Hero said standing in front of the door.  

"Fine, but what if we have a sleep over will that be okay?" Arrow asked cheerfully.  

"Yea but she has to invite us to and not just you." Hero said smiling.  

"Yea we don't want to feel left out you know." Rhyder said.  

"Fine whatever." Arrow pouted.  

"Well come on guys get ready to go to school. Killy do you want us to accompany you to your house?" Hero asked.  

"No its okay I'll just see you at school." I said getting up from the bed and putting on my shoes.  

"Okay." We headed downstairs and towards the door. I turn around and smiled at my friends. They come forwards and they each kiss me on the cheek.  

"See you later Killy." The said in sync waving me goodbye. I step outside and head to my car. I get in and look at the house. I felt kind of sad leaving but I know that I will see the guys in a little while.  

I drove back home and silence. I was always a quite girl. When I got home I noticed that aunt still hasn't come back from her trip. Oh well. I got ready for school and headed for school. I was actually exited to go to school. I guess it's because of the guys.  

As usual there was people mocking me and making fun of me as I walked inside the school and as usual I ignored them. When I walked up to my locker I saw the guys already there waiting for me.  

"KITTY!!!!" Arrow squealed as he ran to give me a hug. He lifted me and spun me around making me giggle.  

"Aww you made Killy giggle that's so cute." Rhyder smirked.  

"Come you guys lets head of to class." Hero commanded.  

Everything was going well till lunch time when Brenda came strolling towards me with a smirk on my face.

"Well if it isn't little miss freak." She laughed.  

"What do you want Brenda?" I said in an annoyed voice.  

"Nothing much but to do this." She grabbed a slushy and dumped it on my head. I felt the cold colored ice flowing down my hair to my shoulders giving me shivers. Brenda came closer to me and grabbed me by my shirt and drew me back making me fall on my butt. I felt totally miserable and alone at that insistent. Then I felt a jacket put around me shoulders making me stop my shivering. Jasper came and kneeled down to me looking for my head and taking the leftovers of the slushy off me.  

"Killy are you okay?" Jasper asked worriedly.  

"I'm okay now thanks Jasper."I said hugging him tightly feeling his warm hot body.  

"Don't worry the guys will take care of everything." I looked up to see the guys hovering closely to Brenda almost in a king of predator kind of way.  

"Get on your knees and apologize to Killy right now." Hero commanded in a terrifying voice.  

"Yea like I'm going to do that." Brenda scoffed.  

"Fine take it the hard way." Arrow said. I wasn't really sure what he was talking about until I saw Rhyder come back with a lot of food on his hands. He smirked at Brenda and started to hand food to Hero and Arrow.  

"This is for being a bitch." Arrow said and threw spaghetti at her face. You could see the steam coming from how hot the spaghetti was.  

"This is for all the people who can't stand up for themselves and have to take your shit every day." Hero said as he poured a whole dish of food on top of her head. It smelled really bad.  

"And last but not least this is for the beautiful Killy that we love." Rhyder said as he grabbed Brenda shirt opened and poured a slushy inside her shirt. With all that food she looked, smelled and I'm pretty sure felt horrible. A few minutes passed then everybody got up from their seats and started clapping at how amazing that was.  

"Come on Killy lets go home and get you changed." Hero said smiling holding his hand out for me to take. I looked in front of me. Four guys smiling down at me with open hearts out for me to love.

sorry i took long to update i had writter block. QUESTION: how do you want killly to find out what kind of mystical creatures they are?

thank you for reading . love youuuu