I Fell In Love With Four Guys and They Arent Exactly Human; Chapter 6

Chapter 6

So we were waiting for our precious Killy to come out of the restroom, but man she was taking kind of long.

"Man were is Killy? She's taking so long in their!" Rhyder complained.

"I agree." I said in response to Rhyder's comment.

"I know she's a girl, but come on." Arrow said after.

"Maybe something is...do you smell that." Jasper quietly said.

We took a sniff of the air and something hit us hard. Killy was no longer here. Her scent was long gone from this museum, but we did catch a smell and one not so pleasant, Abandon. We went into the restroom and saw the slimy mess that Abandon leaves behind.

"Damn it!" Rhyder yelled as he punched a hole on the wall.

"We have to get her back quick!" Arrow demanded as he started to pace back and forth.

"I know I know, but first we must find her." I sighted. "How could we be so damn careless?" I screamed.

"We were just too happy that we had found her. Truly we are not fully to blame. It's that Abandon that just can't leave us alone." I Jasper snarled. We sighted. Jasper had a point and he was right as always.

"Rhyder and Jasper start running the perimeter and try to find Killy's scent. Arrow and I will start to go throw people's minds and see if we can catch anything. If any of us gets something we tell each other immediately. Got it?"

"Wait if we do find Killy the only way that we can save her is to show ourselves." Arrow hinted in the "ourselves" part.

"We have no other choice we have to save her even if it means we show our true selves to her. We will have to tell her sooner or later."

"True. Well let's get this show on the road." Rhyder said urgently. We split off and started looking.

"Okay guys any reports?" I said to the others mentally.

"Nothing on my side." Arrow thought

"Am getting nothing on the west." Jasper brain waved.

"There's something fishy over here in the south west, but I can't put my hands on it." Rhyder angrily said as he current understand what he was sensing.

"Well keep looking and report anything." I instructed.

"Got it!" They all responded.

Killy where could you be we need you please sent us a signal. I prayed in my head.

"It will be much easier if we were connected to her huh?" Arrow said lying down next to me. Using so much energy is hard especially if you don't have somebody you're connected to same with the rest of us.

"We can't give up. We need her and have to save her. She's ours and we will get her back no matter what." I said certainly.

"I just want her back in my arms. I love her." Arrow said with compassion in his voice.

"So do I buddy so do I." I said with wanting yearning out my lips.

"Guys come quick I found something!" Rhyder mentally yelled. We jumped to our feet and transported to where Rhyder was, Jasper was their too. We looked at him and he pointed to the front. We turn around and see a blue storage house. I sniff the air and knew that Killy was here and also Abandon.

"How did you guys find it?" I asked with wonder.

"As we were heading back to you guys we caught Killy's beautiful aroma then Abandon's horrible stench." Rhyder said as his expression changed from peaceful to horrid.