Chapter -12

"Can you tell me about arjun?"arya asked avani. .

Behind those eyes flooded with tears,behind those grey pupils there is another avani about whom he wants to know...Avani who was dead long ago...

She wiped her tears and sat beside Aryan remembering that day.......It was just like yesterday to her...The day she first met arjun...
           ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Present day.... Thousands of miles away....

He saw his friend who is lost in the photo...which he has been staring for a long time...he sat beside his friend and cleared his throat to bring him back from his dream world...

  "What's her name ?" He asked his friend...he never asked anything about the photo...but it's been 2 years he has been seeing his friend staring this picture day and night,during rains and snow...When he is in pain and happy with tears in his eyes but smile on his face....

  His mind was filled with lots of questions...today he wants to clear all the questions killing his mind...after all he is his best friend...

"Avani...."he replied smiling at the moon...

  "I want to know about avani who brings the smile on ur face"....he asked his friend looking at the moon....

he wiped his tears  remembering that day.......It was just like yesterday to him...The day he first met avani...

Flashback

Five girls are getting ready for their friend akshatha's alias akku's bachelor's party...The are all looking smoking hot..

"Babes..Tonight is my last night with freedom..I wanted to kiss my bachelorhood a sweet goodbye with food,music and dance...Comeon girls join your hands and let's rock"akku's said and all girls followed in unison getting down from the car

They entered zuri longbay resort at long stretches of Goa beach. 

The party is on full swing..Loud music is playing in the background..Which is getting intensified for every second so is the girls.

"Babes..I am still not getting any bachelor's party wibes...Let's do something crazy Na..."akshatha whined...

"Heey gaals...What about weed?Let's try atleast once in our life...This is the time...Let's do it... I have contacts..We can get in no time..."Cathy said with a spark in her eyes and started searching in her mobile for contacting...

"Weed?Are you serious? Tomorrow is my marriage... I want to be sober atleast in my marriage yaar"akshatha stated dramatically air quotating "marriage"

"Hahaa..Let's do prank calls"suggested banu

"Seriously child...Go and play Somewhere else"laughed everyone..And she frowned

"Tada!!!"showed akku...

"What's this…"

"This is spiked drink for avani...Let's make her first time the best one"akku winked at them...

"Gadhi..."said banu

By this time avani joined them outside disco...Where are you guys...I have been waiting..

Yeah yeah granny...Come let's go to the pool...All 7 girls sat on pool area their legs dipped inside water and  with shots in their hands...(Except avani..That's why they call her granny)

"Cheers....To akku's final day of freedom"Cathy shouted already intoxicated...

Glasses clinked and everyone started chilling... Cracking jokes, playing stupid games and commenting the people...Avani got dizzy and booze made magic to her...She stood up...Come gaals...Let's dance...She said throwing glass on floor..The glass broke down drawing everyone attention