chapter - 29

Aryan pov

"Aryan don't "....avani shouted ...

I jerked up from my position and turned my face towards her who is searching for the towels.

"What happened avani?" I asked without any clue of what is happening

"You donkey you have made the sofa wet "she said throwing the towel on my face.

Seriously you have called me donkey avani I asked acting like an angry man.

"Sorry donkey will feel bad if I call you" she said rubbing her hair with towels.

You...wait I said running towards her but stopped in my tracks with a sneeze.

I started sneezing continuously and she ran into the kitchen.

After some time she called me from the kitchen.

I saw her boiling the water with some tumeric powder in it.

Aryan come she said putting off the stove and giving me duet.

Avani please I doesn't want to do it I said whining.

She slightly punched me on my stomach and forcefully made me inhale the flame.

We both sat on the sofa carrying our own plates and watching the movie "majili ".

The story closely relates to ours the whole time I could see different expressions flowing freely on avani face.

After eating our dinner we both went to our room and took our places . An unknown silence covered the air making us listen to our own breaths.

Avani turned towards me making me look into her eyes.

" No matter how much time you want to accept me avani I will " I said kissing her forehead.

"I have fallen in love with your heart not your past or your memories "

" I have fallen in love with your nature , craziness , smile everything"

"It hurts me when ever you look at your past but trust me the pain is so less infront of my love for you "

" Don't think much avani just listen to your heart " I said kissing her forehead one last time.

Avani pov

We both went into our room and took our places but few things are messing my mind keeping my sleep far from me.

Why aryan missing worried me?

Why I felt tears , happiness , angry , sadness seeing him infront of my eyes ?

Why I felt peace when I hugged him ?

Why I felt brave when Aryan holded my hands infront of the goons ?

Why I never wanted to free my hand from his grip ?

Why I am smiling at his stupid antics ?

My chain of thoughts broke by Aryan voice. I was just starting into his eyes listening to his each and every word making my heart flutter why ?

What he has seen in me that he never wanted to leave my side ?

Why he is not hating me for having a past,for living in the past memories, for loving arjun not him , for breaking his heart into million pieces ???