Blood

You arrive at the hospital you quickly help jin out the car and Teahyung helps Jungkook. You go into the hospital "minyoongis room please" you ask the nurse "room 200" "thank you" you leave to the elevator, you press floor two. *ding* the elevator opens the first room they was, was 200. You open the door "finally" Jimin says he helps you with jin and sits him down in a chair and Teahyung sits Jungkook in another. "When am i going to get tested?" "At 6:40" Jimin answers you look at your watch it's 6:30 ten minutes. "Walk with me y/n" Namjoon says you nod at him "hyung not to long" Jimin says. You walk out with Namjoon into the hallway  " so if you are Yoongis blood type, are you going to do the transfusion?" "Of course I would you all have saved my life like 5 times already" you look at him he smiles at you " well you barely know us , you only know what we have told you ,just half of the story" he says. He's feeling the truth you really don't k ow these men. But they didn't know you either when they saved you life. They could have let you die. "It's the right thing to do" you say nervously "yeah, you right,....... you know if he where awake he wouldn't let you" he stops you arch your eyebrow. "But hes not awake" you say "when he does wake, y/n he's not going to want to talk to us because we chose life for him" you look at joon confused "he doesn't care if he lives or dies but he told us never to chose for him" he sighs "so I'm going to need you help to get him on our side again" he smiles at you with his big deep dimple. So cute. You nod at him. You walk back to the room and the nurse is already there. She gets you ready for the test putting numb spray and putting the nettle in you don't flinch at all. "Ill be back in a couple" she says bitting her lip and looking at Jimin he smiles at her. You roll your eyes at him.
Four minutes later....
She leaves what felt like two seconds. Ugh. She's back. "So blood type is....... TYPE O" we all looked confused "meaning she can pretty much do a blood transfusion wig anyone" Jimin goes and hugs you and the rest of them follow him. "Guys.cant.breath" they back off they laugh. "So will I start setting you up?" It's gets very serious you risking your life for a man that you barely know but you feel deep down it's right. "Yes" You say to he nurse she nods back at you she gives rob "change into this please" everyone is waiting in the waiting room outside. You reach for the door handle of the restroom when something grabs your waist pushing in the restroom and locking the door. "Jimin" you cross you arms he comes toward you ignoring you he grabs you by the waist. Crashing his lips into yours. "I wish it was me instead of you" "but it's not jimin this is it how it is" he sighs "now get out I have to change" "baby, you don't have anything I have t seen before" he smiles at you "whatever" you says you take your shirt of infront of him teasing him. You turn around and move your hair revealing your tattoo he put on your body. He starts to kiss you neck "mine" he says and he leaves. Your change I to your robe and leave the room. You hand jimin your clothes and go tot another room entering is Yoongis body you can see his chest rising up and down. You lay down the nurse puts a mask onto your face releasing gas. You feel dizzy and feel like your going to fall asleep you take a look at the man next to you one last time.