Seige

HIT YALL WOTH THE DOUBLE UPDATE

"Finally"you let out a big breath."babe have you se~ OH MAN HOLY SHIET" you laugh "what" "damm I could tear that dress of you and strip you naked right here and know" you gulp "don't worry I won't" he whispers in you ear sending chills down your spine.

"Let's go goofy" you take his hand and drag him down stairs. "Let's go live birds" hoseok yells. You get Into the limo and drive off.

Its an hour drive

The limo stopped "let's get it"  "jungkook, seriously" Yoongi eyes the young one. He shrugs "everyone has the bombs and guns?" Everyone nods.

Everyone goes there own ways you and jimin enter front the back of the house not suspicion in that right? You enter behind jimin holding his arm you enter through the damm window you casually walk. There was no guards surprisingly. You see two big doors and jimin opens one. As you enter there was lit of men and woman dressed in dance clothing and watches. You enter drawing no ones attention but one person in the room you father, but he hesitates to go toward you, you where 16 when you left your 20 you where a woman."we need to place the bombs under the bar"jimin whispers into your ear you nod. He's on one end of the bar and you at the other you taking out the little metal can placing under the bar "excuse me " you freeze and turn around slowly. A handsome young man is looking at you "y-yes" "your so sexy" he gets closer to you now inches away from your face "you here alone mmm that what's mistake"  he brava your hips and you did nothing you couldn't your hand was still placed under the bar trying to put it under "who said I was alone?"you cock your eyebrow  "Are you teasing me" he whispers  your ear, he leans in to your face your try backing away but he grabs your face gently he getting closer to your lips. "YOU, YOUR GINNA DIE FOR WHAT YOUVE DONE" some man yells to another, and the young man is stopped and he runs over "FATHER" a gun shot was heard, "noww" yoongi speaks through the little microphone in your ear you don't hesitate and press he button, looking for jimin but he was nowhere. "YOONGI" you scream but he doesn't hear you people and yeeling everything went crazy. "I can't find jimin" you finally getting Yoongi "jimin" he speaks Into the mic but no response and mother gun shot is heard. You can't see who it is because of the smoke "I have Zachariah let's go" Namjoon speaks I to the mic "w-wait I've been shot" Someone breathing heavily speaks.

The words echo in your head

And your heart stops

SORRY THIS IS SHORT💜