Frozen Time

Chapter 1:

 The wind howled as the darkness of the night grew. The tensity in Granny's diner grew as everyone stood in silence while Robin and Mariane helpeful scorn in her eyes had bloomed once again. Her joyful face had faded, and her heart was black. "I can't take this anymore." regina though to herself, and began to walk out. "Wait! Regina! Come back, I can explain!" said Robin right before Reegina reached the door. "Everything is crystal clear, Mr. Hood. Good night everyone." and with that, Regina left with tears in her eyes. "Who was that? What do you mean, explain? You couldn't possibly-" "Yes, Mariane I loved her, but I love you." assured Robin while the two shared a kiss. Emma with tears held back said, "Well, I think this has been a long day for Henry, good night everyone." "Yeah, I think it's time for everyone to retire for the night," replied Hook. They smiled at eachother knowing that whatever thing they had, it was special, real, and maybe even love. Everyone eventually made their way to their homes, and Robin, Mariane, and their son joined together as a real family, but broken. Besides that, there was no threat, Zelena was done, and Storybrooke was safe. Peaceful, life growing and changing. Then time froze.

The next day the air was chilly, not like sweater weather, but bone chilling weather to trigger a sense of suspense within you. But that did not stop life from going on, Snow was up early with Neal who was acting quite out of the normal. “This is so strange, he never cries like that.” Snow said examining Neal while Charming brew a cup of coffee to start the day. Emma just waking up entered the room, “What is going on?”  she said with her croaky voice. Henry ran down with excitement, “Hey mom, could you take me to the diner, I think I left my game there.” “No, here kiddo its right here. But I’ll take you anyway.” Emma replied.  Henry being already dressed just hung out with Snow, Charming, and Neal. Emma quickly ran up to her room and threw on a pair of black jeans, a grey top, and the classic pink leather jacket. Her blonde hair was already in a ponytail, so she just left it. “Ready kid?” she said as she grabbed her purse, henry nodded and they were out the door.

 “So what’s it gonna be?” granny said while taking their order. “The usual, hot coco and cinnamon, but this time extra whipped cream!” Henry said. “What’s the occasion” Emma asked. “I don’t know, I just feel like something great is going to happen! Plus, who wouldn’t want extra whipped cream?” Emma smiled and nodded, thinking about the amount of things that had just happened in her life, in such a short amount of time. Not so long ago, Emma was facing a single cupcake, wishing that something would happen to her. She got something all right. Emma zoned in to the sound of a familier voice, could it be? No way, yes it was Red!!! Red walked through the door exclaiming, “I’m back!!!” Granny ran to her and gave her a huge hug. Red looked much different from how she looked before her trip. She wore a more natural look of makeup, which showed the tired lines under eyes, but also her radiant natural beauty. The red dyed hair parts were gone, but she did have light brown highlights mixed in with her dark chocolaty hair. “So how was it? What did you do? Where did you go?” Emma asked, while Henry gave her a quick hug. “Well, at first I was really nervous about traveling, but I really wanted to explore. So I went to the one and only…California!!!! It was incredible, it was sunny and warm. Very different from Storybrooke, but I missed home and I wanted to see you guys! Did I miss anything?” red replied, “Nah, not really, it’s been pretty boring around here,” Emma said with a little side chuckle.

Later on that day henry was roaming the docks when he saw another figure standing not so far from him. The closer he walked, the person became a boy that looked around his age. Henry being very friendly, and brave said, “Hi, I’m henry. I haven’t seen you around before, what’s your name?” the boy replied with a friendly smile, and said, “Hi I’m Ola- Olaver, Oliver. Nice to meet you.” The boy noticed henry’s game boy sliding out of his dark washed jeans. “Hey, what is that?” “wait, don’t tell me you’ve never seen a Gameboy.” “never, what do you do? Is it a boy that plays games?” “You’ve got  a lot to learn, come with me.” The two boys ran along like two peas in a pod.

Meanwhile Emma and Hook were on a nice stroll, when Emma got a call from Rumple. “I need you to come down to the shop right now, dearie.” Both hook, and emma ran down to his pawn shop. “now I need you to tell me, if you brought anything else back from the past.” Rumple asked, “Because I had a vase, and that had something very dark, very cold, and very mad at me. And now that vase is gone. We’ve got a problem dearie.”