Love never dies

Y/n branwen pov.

After my mother left,i took one last look at the statue,before leaving.I turned around,only to see team rwby looking at hollow.I slowly backed away,so i could hide behind the statue,but i slipped on ice,and fell on my ass.Luckily,my head did not fall off,like the last time this happened.

"Next time,get snowboots."

I said to myself,as i got up,and wiped the snow off my clothes.When i finished,i felt arms wrap around me.I looked,and saw ruby,and yang,my little sisters,who was the only ones who cared about me.

"YOUR ALIVE!"

They cried,as tears came out of their eyes.

"No,i'm not."

I said,as i took my head off,showing them,weiss,and blake i was the headless huntsman.
They gasped,as they let go of me,and readied their weapons.I put my head back on,and said

"I'm not here to harm any of you."

Was all i said,before i walked towards my horse.

"I no longer serve my old master."

"Who do you serve now?"

Blake asked,as she looked at me with a sad look

"No one"

i was about to get on hollow,until blake stopped me.

"No!I'm not letting you go again!"

She said,as she hugged me.

"Please,stay with me."

"Why?You have sssn,and crdl."

"They forced me to do what i did."

I looked into her eyes,and looked into that day.She was telling the truth,and what i did to myself was for nothing.Once i was finished,i lifted her chin,and kissed her.As i kissed her,my sharp teeth accidentally made her bleed,but it seemed she didn't mind,she let me drink her blood,as i kissed her.Once we separated,i had hollow go to sleep in hell.I then picked blake up,and we went to rwby's dorm.I then took my uniform off,showing my scars to her,and her team,ruby,and yang was the only ones not surprised.Blake started to trace my scars on my pale chest,and back,while i folded my clothes.Once i was finished,blake,and i lied next to each other,as we shared her bed.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Do you promise to never leave me again?"

I smiled,as i said

"I will always be by your side."

I then placed a ring on her finger.

"For i claim you as my wife for all eternity

"For i claim you as my wife for all eternity...."