Character intro ♡

Hello!As a 'the 8th member of bts' type story, I've decided to give my character a name and a little bit of a back story

Hello!
As a 'the 8th member of bts' type story, I've decided to give my character a name and a little bit of a back story. I've not intended it to be a real life Kpop idol so please don't get offended if it is!

Stage name: Jisoo
Birth name: Ami Tanaka
Korean name: Park Jisoo
Birthday: January 2, 1999 (Age 20)
Zodiac: Capricorn
Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
Height: 5'7
Position: Maknae, one of the main visuals, main dancer, vocalist.

Facts:
♡ Jisoo was born in Japan, moving to Korea when she was 15.
♡ Her mom is Japanese and her dad is Korean.
♡ She has two older brothers called Haruto, 25, and Yuudai, 23. She also has one younger brother called Kaito who is 18.
♡ Her parents and Haruto live in Japan whereas herself, Yuudai and Kaito live in Korea.
♡ She is the aunt to Haruto's two children, Haruhi and Daichi.
♡ Some nicknames she has are 'J', given by her members and 'Ami'.
♡ She is good friends with NCT dream and IZ*ONE's Sakura.
♡ She can speak 3 languages; Japanese, Korean and a little bit of English.
♡ Might be slightly in love with Dean haha.

Okay first chapter done! It was only an introduction but the first proper chapter will be published very soon! If you have any requests or improvements let me know.