ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ Dreamie time

(Jisoo's outfit)Opening the door to SM entertainment, Jisoo spots NCT 127 at the cafe laughing and talking

(Jisoo's outfit)
Opening the door to SM entertainment, Jisoo spots NCT 127 at the cafe laughing and talking. Catching eyes with Mark, he calls her over. "Hey Jisoo noona! Me and Haechan are so sorry that we can't come with you and the dreamies today." Mark apologies. "No it's okay Marky! We can hang out when your not busy, tell the others I said hi. I better go find the boys." Jisoo says as she hugs him causing him to blush.

Seeing the 5 boys walk around the corner, she runs over throwing herself into a big group hug with them all. "I've missed you all so much!" Jisoo exclaims with a big smile on her face. Being busy with her upcoming tour and the boys having their own schedule, it's been difficult to see them so often. After reuniting they head out on their way to the park. Jeno being the protective friend he is, he makes her walk on his left, away from the road. They watch Jisung and Chenle joke around, bringing a smile upon Jisoo's face.

As soon as the group arrive at the park Jisoo lays out a picnic blanket, placing out a few snacks she brought. Chenle and Jisung immediately grab hold of the frisbee and start chucking it around. Laughing at them, Jisoo and the rest of the boys sit down. Making himself comfortable, Renjun leans himself against Jisoo's legs as she runs her fingers through is hair. "Yah Ami you look like your a couple!!" Jaemin shouts as he pulls a face at them, only because he's secretly jealous. "Who cares Jaemin-ah, he's my little baby." Jisoo laughs, pulling Renjun into a hug as he blushes. Jeno snaps a photo of them whilst laughing at the scene in front of him.

After many games of frisbee and numerous selfies, Jisoo decides to get the boys some snacks. "Who wants to come with me to get drinks?" She asks the boys as Jaemin shoots his hand into the air. Laughing to herself at how excited he was, she picks her bag up and heads of with Jaemin. A comfortable silence sets upon them as they walk, debating whether to break the silence Jaemin says, "when does your tour start noona?" Jisoo doesn't mind being called noona contrary to belief, even though it does make her feel old haha. "In a month I think. I won't be able to see you and the boys for a while so don't forget about me!" She jokes as they come up to the cafe. Jaemin offers to pay before Ami even gets the chance, wanting to make himself seem like a gentleman.

After being back at the park for a while and spending time with the boys, Jisoo gets a text from Jiminie;

Jimin: Ami it's getting late and Jin is   worried, are you finished?

Ami: I'm just saying goodbye then I'll get the subway back, you don't need to come out and get me it's too late 💖

Jimin: Yah J I'm not going to let you get the subway, I'll get one of the managers to come and get you.

Ami: Okay thank you Jiminie! I'll see you soon 💖

Putting her phone down she says, "eomma Jin wants me to come home now so I'll say goodbye now, come give me all a hug!" Not a second later all 5 boys are in a group hug with their noona. "Thank you for a lovely day, don't forget to eat and get some rest. Fighting!" Jisoo says waving to the boys after noticing her manager pull up. Walking of, she can hear them shouting bye and that they love her causing her to smile.