Prologue

Life ain't easy living in the streets of the Bronx County of New York. As a self-employed, 23-year-old woman, Miami had to make do how ever she could. Even if it meant standing on a corner every other night or having strange men come into her home and pay her to have sex with them. This was the life she lived and been at it since she was 17. Back then, Miami was just a baby out there living alone and doing grown women things. Once she saw how quick and easy the money was coming, it was nothing for her anymore.

Miami was posted on the corner of Jackson St. and 5th Ave. when one of her common customers pulled up close to the curb in his all black Range Rover. She strutted her way around his truck to hop in on the passenger side.

"Hey baby, I been missin' you." Mikey said to her.

Mikey is half black, half hispanic. Miami never knew his age but he looked to be in his late 20's or early 30's. His eyes were pure hazel and his lips were full and pink. Mikey's been a faithful customer of hers since she was 19. Believe me when I tell ya, he's one of the most attractive customers she has. The looks of how the men she slept with really didn't matter to her though, as long as the pay was good.

"Bet. Where you takin' me tonight? I have another customer after you." Miami said, whipping out her hotline phone.

"I thought you always saved the best for last?" He asked, pulling off.

"This one's a newbie, he hit me up at the last minute."

"He can wait. I got something set up real special for you tonight." He smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh, is that right?" She asked, looking at him.

"Yea baby, you'll see." He replied, reaching for her hand. She quickly snatched her hand back, and he chuckled. The rest of the ride to their destination was quiet. Moments later, they pulled up to a gated community. Mikey typed in a code to have access inside of the gate. The code was confirmed and the large gate opened.

As Mikey eased into the community, going 15 mph, she took it upon herself to speak up. "Where are we?"

"I live over here. I figured instead of taking you to some unsanitary motel, my car, or your place, I'd bring you here."

They soon pulled into the driveway of his house. It was nice on the outside so one could only imagine what it'd look like on the inside.

Killing the engine, he got out of the truck and she did the same, following him up to his doorstep. He unlocked the door and led her past the foyer and into the living room. It was just as she expected it to be, luxurious.

A beautiful shade of nude-colored paint covered the walls, along with decorations such as paintings and pictures. The selection of furniture he had was a love-seated sofa, a 3-seated sofa, along with a recliner seat and all of them were leather. He had a glass coffee table that was inlined with the color black that sat in the middle of the floor. There were table stands that matched the coffee table on each side of the 3-seated sofa with table lamps on top of them. Lastly, in the far corner stood a wide entertainment center that held a large flat screen TV on top of it.

"So what do you think?" He asked her.

"It's nice, you live here alone?"

"Yep, just me."

She nodded her head, her eyes were all over the place. "You want me to show you around?" He asked, pointing to one of the halls.

"Nah, I'd rather you just show me to your bed room."

With that being said, he took her hand and led her to the back. He had a master's bedroom so you get the picture of how it looked. There were rose petals on the floor leading up to his bed and onto his sheets.