BLU PT. 14

❝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ❞
—Chapter 14

Dad went out of my room as soon as I enter the bathroom. I felt so nervous but I have to do this. I will get out of this fucking house. I slid the window open and looked outside. I should be quiet while I do this or else, I'm gonna wake them all up.

I popped myself out the window and jumped to the nearest branch of the said tree. I made a swift move to hide myself when someone turned on their lights. Damn it!

I waited for almost 10 minutes before the light was turned off. I'm sweating all over my body. I climb down stealthily, not making any noise. I jumped on the ground and looked around. Good thing they didn't hire some guards around–

I immediately hid myself on the bushes when two roaming guards passed by. They're also the guards who took Alexis away from me. And they've got some guns! What the hell?

I made sure the guards are already gone before I started walking again. I reached the front yard and the two roaming guards I saw earlier are now having their coffee.

How can I get my car out of this hell?!

A bright idea came to my mind. I threw a stone at them.

"What's that?" I heard them talked.

"I'll just check it." Then I heard some footsteps coming near me. I hid myself. "Who's in ther–" I showed up and gave a hard blow on the guard's face, making him faint. I held his head and twisted it, breaking it's neck. Tsk.

The other guard heard the loud thud when his partner fell on the ground. He held his gun up and sneakily walked. I made my way to the other side. The remaining guard saw his partner on the ground so, he immediately rushed to it. He checked if he is still breathing but, sad to say, I already ended his breathing forever.

I showed up behind the guard and hit the back of his neck hard with my hands formed as knife. He fainted too so, I did the same to him. I broke his neck too.

I took two calibre 45 and hid it on my pant's back. I also took the revolver and the gate keys. I walked to the gate and opened it then I went to my car, opened its door and pushed it out of the gate. It was hard for me since it's heavy but, I still managed to push it out. I closed the gate and locked it then, I threw the key away along with the other keys.

Here it is.

I hopped in my car and started the engine. I placed the revolver on the dash board, breathe heavily and drove my way out of that place. I glanced at my wristwatch and it's already 2:57. I should be on Alexis' house around 3:10.

The surroundings was so peaceful yet I'm so worried about what might happen. But it's okay now.

After a few minutes, I reached the Allejos' Residence. I parked my car outside their house. How should I get in now? I looked around and saw a trash bin filled with garbages. I took it and placed it upside-down the aspalted ground. I stood up on it and climbed the wall. When I reached the top, I immediately jumped on the other side and looked around. Are they already asleep?

I walked to the side of the house where Alexis' room is located. I picked up some stones and threw it on the walls of his room.

"Alexis!" I shouted but almost whispering it. I threw some stones again and then he finally opened the window. "Love!" I called him making him widen his swollen eyes. I immediately felt pain inside me because I know I am the one who caused it.

"W-what are you doing.. here?" He asked me.

"I'm here for you, love." I smiled at him but he looked away. For the nth time, it made my heart ache. I roamed my eyes on the wall and luckily, there's an emergency ladder in there. Nice timing. I went there and climbed my way up.

"Blu, just go back in there!" He yelled.

"I won't." I said firmly as I fasten climbing.

"I d-don't.. l-love you anymore!" He yelled again. It was like a knife pierced on my heart but I don't care. I reached the veranda of his room so I hopped on it. Alexis stepped back.

"Now, said that again straight on my face." I told him and put my hands on his shoulder. I looked directly on his eyes, with pain in it, hoping that he wouldn't.

"I.." he uttered. I felt my heart beating so fast as he said the remaing words. "L-love you.." I smiled and held his chin. I pressed my lips onto his and pulled him closer to me.

How I miss him. It's only been hours but it felt like forever.

He wrapped his arms around my neck as he responded to my kiss. I deepened our kiss and bit his lower lip causing for him to open his mouth a bit. I let my tongue in his mouth and explore the insides of it.

"Hmm.." I heard his soft moan and it sounded like music to my ears. My left hand crawled inside his shirt and carressed his back while my right hand was pulling him closer to me by waist. He grasped my hair and played with it. I sucked his tongue and both our tounges were fighting with each other. I tilted my head and started nibbling his lip. "Mm.."

I lifted him up, not breaking our kiss and, placed him gently on his bed. I topped him and lowered my kiss on his neck. My hands went down on his thigh and carressed it. He wrapped his legs around my waist and tightened his grip on my hair. I sucked his skin on his neck, leaving a small hickey on it, and licked it. I stopped and looked at Alexis' eyes.

"I'm on top of the world, love." I uttered and kissed his swollen eyes.

"Mind you, love. You're on top of me." He shook his head and played with my hair.

"But, you're my world."

He smiled and giggled. "I love you, love." He said, full of sincerity on his voice. I can also see his love in his eyes.

"I love you more, love. More than anything in this world." I kissed him again.

We'll own this time 'til the end of the dawn.