Announcement!

20:14 9-30-18

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, but I just never want to with this book. I have no life really and it goes by so fast that I can't even remember what happens. Usually I can't talk about stuff because my family and friends don't like what I talk about so I kinda don't know how to talk to people normally. I forgot how to smile normally, too, but that was last year and it just never went away.

Some things I can tell you though are that my friend thinks I'm starving myself again and I had a panic attack and two anxiety attacks. This all happened last week and the panic attack and one of the anxiety attacks happened in the same day. And in case you didn't know, there is a difference.

I will be trying to come on here more as marching band ends, but I don't really know what life will be like then, and the truth is that I don't wanna know what it'll be like.

I have a club tomorrow after school until 5:30 but won't get home until at least 6. I have marching band Tuesdays and Thursdays until 6, and that's the whole week. Oh I guess Friday I don't get home until 11, too.

But I have written the chapter! It will be out this week! And yes it's very short but I guess it's something ;-; you guys have been waiting for a whole month so I hope you guys enjoy