Chapter 1

Taylor's Pov
I get up and do my morning routine and I walk in my closet and put on my bra and panties and I find me a outfit and put it on.

I walk in my bathroom and I do my hair and I grab my backpack and my phone and headphones

I walk in my bathroom and I do my hair and I grab my backpack and my phone and headphones. I walk downstairs and I see my brother sitting on the couch with one of his homeboys. I look at him. "You taking me to school or what?" He looks up at me. "Yeah Tay."  I walk in the kitchen and I grab me a juicebox out the fridge.  I put it in my backpack and I look at Kaden. "Come on before I'm late." Kaden gets up and looks at his homeboy. I walk outside and get in the front seat. Kaden and his homeboy walk outside and get in the car and he drives off. I get on my phone and I see I got a text from my best friend.
My Ace 👿♥️: bih where you at
  Me: I'm omw chill you know Kaden drive slow asf
My Ace👿♥️: girl tell him to hurry tf up
Me: you just don't want to walk into school by yourself
My Ace👿♥️: that's not true but we chillin' this weekend
Me: it is bih and yeah but I'll see you in a minute
I put my phone in my backpack and we pull up at my school. I get out and I see my best friend and walk up to him. "Wassup boo." He turns around and looks at me. "It took you long enough." I roll my eyes and we walk inside the school. Kobe follows behind me and says. "Girl when you gone find you a man." I turn around and look at him. I open my mouth to say something but Mia bumps into me. I turn around and look at her. "Excuse you damn." I walk to my locker and I get my math book and binder. Me and Kobe walk to class and we sit in our seats. My phone vibrates and I get a text from my brother.
Big bro👿🅿️🙄: Tay my homeboy Dallas picking you up
Me: nigga I don't know him
Big bro👿🅿️😑: I trust him
Me: aight
I put my phone up and Kobe looks at me. I shake my head. The bell rings and I get up and walk out the class. Kobe follows behind me and says. "Yo brother picking us up?" I keep walking and say. "Nah somebody name Dallas." I walk to my locker and I put my math book and binder up.  Kobe says. "Girl who is that?" I shrug. "I don't know him." We walk to English class and I walk to the back of the class and sit in my seat. Kobe follows behind me and sits next to me and whispers. "Girl is Dallas fine." I look at him and roll my eyes. "He's my brother's homeboy and I don't know." He says. "What that mean?" I shake my head and I turn around in my seat and Travis turns around and looks at me. "Taylor when you gone stop playing and give me a chance." I look at him. "Never nigga cause you only want one thing," Travis says. "I'm not a player just give me a chance with yo fine ass." I shake my head and Kobe says. "You the biggest hoe in the school." I look at Travis. "He's right you are." He shakes his head and turns around in his seat. I get out my phone and I see I got a text.
Unknown: This Taylor right
Me: yeah who is this
Unknown: Dallas your brother gave me your number
Me: oh well wassup
Dallas🙄: I was texting you to tell you that ima be outside waiting on you
Me: aight but I got to go
I put my phone up and I pay attention in class. The bell rings and I get up and wait on Kobe and we walk out the room. Travis follows behind me and says. "Bae, you coming to my party tonight?" I roll my eyes. "Nigga I'm not your bae and I'll think about it." Kobe looks at me. "Girl we need to go to that party." I shake my head. "You know my brother not going for that," Kobe says. "We can sneak out." I shake my head. "I'll think about it." We walk outside and I see Dallas standing by his car. Kobe whispers in my ear. "Girl he fine you better get you some." I shake my head and I walk to the car. Dallas looks at me and then Kobe. "This yo little boyfriend or something." I get in the car and roll my eyes. "No, he's my best friend," Kobe says. "She don't have a boyfriend." Dallas gets in the car and drives off. "Yo brother not going to be home for a few days,but he left me in charge." I glare at him. "I don't need a fucking babysitter," Kobe says. "We can go to the party now."
Dallas's Pov
I get in my car and decide to drive to my homeboy's Kaden house. I pull up in his driveway 30 minutes later and I get out and walk inside. I see him sitting on the couch and I sit next to him. "Wassup bro." He shakes his head. "Shit just waiting on Tay so I can drop her off." I look at him. "Your sister?" He nods his head. I get on my phone and I look up and see a girl walking downstairs. She looks at Kaden. "You taking me to school or what?" He looks up at her. "Yeah Tay."  She walks in the kitchen and I watch her for a minute. She looks at Kaden. "Come on before I'm late." Me and Kaden get up and walk outside. She gets in the front seat and I get in the car and I get on my phone. He drives off and I look out the window. We pull up at school and Kaden's sister gets out. We drive off and Kaden says. "Bro we need to find you a girl ASAP." I look over at him. "Nah I'm good." He shakes his head and looks at me. "You got to pick my sister up from school." I look at him. "Aight but she don't know me,So is she going to get in the car with me." He says. "I took care of that." I nod my head and He pulls up in his driveway. We get out and walk inside the house. I look at him. "Where you going to be?" He says. "I'm taking my girl out of town for a few days." I shake my head. "See I'm glad I don't have a girl." He shakes his head. "You saying that now,but wait until you get a girl." I shake my head and say. "You want me to drop her off at home right." He says. "You staying here for a few days cause I know Tay she gone try and throw a party." I look at him. "I can't stop her." He walks upstairs and I sit down on the couch and I fall asleep. Kaden comes downstairs a few hours later and wakes me up. I sit up and look at him. "Nigga why you wake me up?" He looks at me. "Cause you got to go and get my sister." He looks at me and says. "Give me your phone so I can give you my sister number." I give him my phone and he puts his sister number in. He hands me my phone back walks out the house and I shake my head. I get on my phone and text Taylor.
Me: This Taylor right
Taylor: yeah who is this
Me: Dallas your brother gave me your number
Taylor: oh well wassup
Me: I was texting you to tell you that ima be outside waiting on you
Taylor: aight but I got to go
I get up and walk outside and get in my car and I drive to Taylor's school. I pull up outside and I see her walking to the car with some nigga.
I look at her and then at the dude. "This yo little boyfriend or something." She gets in the car and I get in also and she rolls her eyes. "No he's my best friend." The dude says. "She don't have a boyfriend." I drive off and glance over at Tay. "Yo brother not going to be home for a few days,but he left me in charge." She glares at me. "I don't need a fucking babysitter." Kobe says. "We can go to the party now." I look at Taylor and say. "What Party you trying to go to?" She says. "Travis Party." I nod my head. "What time we going?" Kobe says. "You going too?" I nod my head and pull up in the driveway. We all get out and walk inside and I look at the dude. "Aye bruh let me holla at you for a minute." Taylor walks upstairs.