*PALESTINE*

I need a minute to say this and no matter what response I receive I will not delete this note.

About 60 some years ago, Palestine was unjustly and illegally made Israel with only west bank and Gaza remaining as Palestine. Today, those areas are one of the most densely populated in the world. Now tell me, what right does anyone have to "gift" someone someone else's land? The greed that Israel has continues to amaze me. For after violently and forcefully taking more than 3/4 of Palestine, Israel STILL wanted more and what better way to get more than through bloodshed. They target innocent civilians and let me remind you that at least 70% of Palestine consists of children, mostly orphans.

I'm not a person who usually gets angry but when I see more than a 1,000 innocent civilians massacred, more than 10,000 homes, hospitals, nurseries, and villages destroyed, and a beautiful country continuously getting beaten down. Than I get angry. Why is the oppressor, the murderer, the evil doer playing victim? ISRAEL'S NOT THE VICTIM.

11 months back, my uncle's wife got pregnant after 6 years of trying. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Do you know how hard it is to receive a picture of a beautiful baby cousin and than a picture of that same child dead the next day? This IS Israel, this is the country america arms. Muslims aren't the terrorists, Muslims aren't the monsters, that beautiful baby girl was a muslim and she did nothing to deserve this. I want you guys to pray for Gaza, I want you guys to pray for Palestine. Pray for your brothers and sisters.

My aunt cries, she still cries every night. Right now, I am so disgusted, I am so horrified and I am extremely repulsed by the lack of help from the neighboring Arab countries. Right now, all I can do is raise awareness so I will.

For 66 years, Palestine has gone through hell and they need our help. Their a country in poverty, no military, no army, and no central government. One day I hope to be as strong as them for after all the hell Israel has made them go through. They are still standing!

Insha Allah, they will keep standing.

#PRAY4GAZA #FREEPALESTINE

◼️I have nothing against Jews, but I have everything against the massacres of innocent civilians being ignored. Its not a matter of religion, its a matter of humanity◼️

-UPDATE WILL BE IN A BIT, I have school starting up and a lot of work stacked up. Don't expect frequent updates, Thank You-